Clarion?

Silver Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 151
Anyone use the Clarion DXZ385USB, thought comments, other suggestions? thanks...

~Ricky

Silver Member
Username: Cd5honda96

OR United States

Post Number: 137
I have the dxz775usb, and it's amazing for me I love it.

I also just bought and installed a dxz285?(I think that's the model) for my mom, and it's not to bad either, a lot different in the controls than mine but still nice.

G/L

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
How is sound quality, i am used to older eclipse stuff and some orion... higher quality stuff, only this time round i dont want to shell out that kind of money.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1818
I won the Clarion DXZ585USB and I have been thinking about trying it out as it boasts 6v pre-outs and my current premier 770-mp Hu only has 4v pre-outs....

Anyone care to give insight on which is the better HU? I have never used a Clarion deck before and since I won it in a raffle I've been hesitant...lol

Thanks!

Username: Anarchy2010

RL, WI US o A

Post Number: 5
I also have a clarion DXZ775USB, and i really like it, its got the 6 volt preouts which are nice, and the sound quality is awesome. I thought my stock system sounded pretty decent, it was concert 3 in a PA ultra, but this deck really made a difference, even with my stock components. The 6 volt preouts let me pull out my line driver and clean up my trunk a little bit, i personally love this clarion deck, as do a few other friends i know that have it

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
hmm so any other thoughts?

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1821
@Ricky

I can sell you my BNIB Clarion DXZ585USB for $150 plus shipping....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us