Crazy noise violation loop hole

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 312
San Antonio Code of Ordinances
Sec. 21-54

It shall be unlawful for any person operating or controlling a motor vehicle in either a public or private place within the city to operate any sound amplifier which is part of, or connected to, any radio, stereo receiver, compact disc player, cassette player, or other similar device in the motor vehicle, in such a manner that, when operated, is audible at a distance of thirty (30) or more feet from the source or, when operated causes a person to be aware of the vibration accompanying the sound in any location outside the confines of the vehicle emitting the sound, noise, or vibration. A culpable mental state is not necessary to constitute a violation of this section.

Sec. 21-55. Exceptions.
7 Sound produced solely for the purpose of encouraging citizen participation in elections.

A crazy idea but, what if someone could get away with loud sound levels from a CD with songs telling people to vote (or something like it).

Bronze Member
Username: Leapoldstotch

Post Number: 84
HAHAH dual 15" type Rs spittin the start spangled banner.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 3 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6671
Get Obama's new LP?

lawl

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1950
Burn that Obama "A milli" remix onto a disc

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5426
how about explaining how it is omni-directional and they cannot pin-point which car it came from unless you were dumb and admitted it..

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 337
"HAHAH dual 15" type Rs spittin the start spangled banner" or RD Alphas burpin america the beautiful

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 354
Nah I would bump this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ75Q1tkspI

Silver Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 203
hahaha ben you would. donno where you found that but thats some good stuff to know. VERY good point with that omni directional stuff. so true. i'm sure you'd stump a cop with that in 2 seconds. fockin dumba.ss cops.

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 315
haha yea I got bored and went through san antonio codes on noise violations and such. I also bought a new benchmade knife so I was curious to know the regulations. Unfortunitly any blade the locks is illegal in San Antonio.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us