Audiobahn a1300hct vs. alphasonik pma2500a

Username: Kyleanthony1456

Memphis, TN United States

Post Number: 1
I know a little above average in terms of car audio, but I can not make the decision. I have won both of these on eBay (only planning on getting one, I know I didn't mean to win both). I have a single kicker L7 12" in a vented box (05 version) and it is dual coil 4 ohm. The audiobahn's stats are 2 Ohms Stereo : N / A
1 Ohms Stereo : N / A
4 Ohms Mono : 300 x 1
2 Ohms Mono : 600 x 1
1 Ohms Mono : 1200 x 1

and the alphasonik's are
500 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo
800 Watts x 2 @ 2 ohms Stereo
1500 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms Mono
I know I could hook my speaker to 2 ohm but I do not get the stereo mono, and btw I ended up winning each one (shipping included) for $105 each. So which one would you go with. and I know audiobahn bought alphasonik, but I know that the audiobahn has got really good reviews, but I can't find any on the alphasonik. I know in common sense the alpha would end up giving more power on paper, but will it really perform well. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT%26item%3D 380058530787
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT%26item%3D 270266846801

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2309
I always suggest using RBYB (Research Before You Buy). It will help you ALOT in the long run. The Audiobahn will be best for you in your situation though.

Kevin

Username: Kyleanthony1456

Memphis, TN United States

Post Number: 2
Do you say that because of reliability? actual power will be greater? or just your opinion?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2313
The Alphasonik is 2 chanel. Your sub is a D4, so you only have option of 2 or 4 ohms. Can't bridge at 2 ohms, and no sence in running stereo on that amp. They are both over rated, but I would perfer the mono.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5486
Also they're kinda "made" from the same company group, so you're buying "the same" stuff.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us