Best 15's NO BUDGET..SQL

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 656
title says is..Looking for the best 15's..SQL, and there is no budget at all..Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2400
You have to have a budget. Do you have an amp? How much power do you plan to give to this single 15?

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2461
TC LMS

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1786
I don't know of any free SQL subs....sorry

Now if there is no MAX budget that's a different story!

:-)

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2267
What kind of vehicle and power are you wanting to run? How many 15's? What type of music do yuo listen too?

Kevin

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17846
Car audio and "no budget" are a dangerous thing lol.

Drivers can go over a grand a piece today.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4747
Wished the manufactures would come out with a sub that would fall in the same category as the LMS and the 5200's. We sure could use a new supersub! Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 643
LMS would be the one. It's too bad they're not available right now.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4204
not realy a 15,
but how bout 13.5 W7's and W6's?
Both get loud and have great SQ.

Gold Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 1233
LMS reigns supreme over all. wait for one to become available

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 772
Topics like this would be much easier to give a quality answer to if more information was given.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14119
hmmm 15" RE XXX ....

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10215
Cody, how much power do you have available? Preference between sealed or ported?

Silver Member
Username: Chevyfan502

AQ HDC315Elemental De...

Post Number: 133
dd 99z reigns supreme over all...lol if u can get one...how about 2 9515g's in a 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 35hz and two sundown 3000's...sounds good to me..

Platinum Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10221
How is the DD Z a sql sub?

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 987
the 99z would be more for ultimate spl not so much sql...i think a couple LMS 15's would be a good way to go though

Silver Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 988
ah...yanks beating me ftl

Silver Member

Post Number: 774
Heck, I will throw one out there for fun:

Crystal CMPx2.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2256
silly noobs everyone knows the kicker L7 is the ultimate in SQ has anyone ever noticed they are square and what are the first two letters of square thats right SQ case closed

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

Post Number: 214
I was thinking LMS or RE XXX.

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 657
2 15's and up 2 5000 rms.. and this person that im doing this thread for listens to rap! thanks guys..this isnt for me but for a close friend! with lots of cash

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2277
As long as he wants to upgrade electrical, which if he is ballin, then shouldn't be an issue. Why stop at 5K, run 2 RD 3250.1's and 2 RD heavyweight 15's tuned at 32hz. If you're gonna do it, DO IT! Shoot me an email if you will.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3781
mehahehahehahheehehahaha

funny post

tck

Bronze Member
Username: Brewsky

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 17
personally only heard rumors on the hertz spl line and they are supposed to have wicked SQ also if u dont have a budget look into em its something different anyway

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 960
$2k for 150dB.

<<

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1071
Re XXX or rl-s sound GREAT!

Username: Kevinthesalesman

Can I Sell You, Something?

Post Number: 1
Always trying to sell something, eh Kevin?

Douchebag...get a life. Not everybody wants your RD crap

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2283
It is sad you would waste server space to create another name and say that. Why don't you just say it in your actual name? Scared?

RD and crap, don't go very well int he same sentence and plenty of people on here cane contest to it. So maybe go put a puzzle together or something else to waste time, cause you are not funny. I can shell out options when I want, as you do :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2262
Ok Kevin i'm posting it in my actual name i'm not scared RD and crap go great together it goes together like Pioneer and failing rca's lol and i tried the puzzle i couldn't put it together :-(

Raycist

lol jk that wasn't me and i would actually love to try out a pair of Alpha's just dont have the cash

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2285
LOL, I feel yea man. Want to hear something crazy, we know how Pioneer RCA's fail, but I actually had someone with a Kenwood Exceleon have the same issue last week. I was thinking amp because I NEVER heard of a Kenwood acting up. Kinda wild.

Kevin

PS: If I was rich I would give you an Alpha :-) We need to start an oil company.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2263
freaking Bush milked that cow dry lol and yeah weird about the kenwood i heard thats the only decent equipment they make is the HU's

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1121
"and yeah weird about the kenwood i heard thats the only decent equipment they make is the HU's"

they make some decent subs. me n my friend put a jbl 300.1 on a kicker cvr 10" and with the gains set correctly the cvr blew...he then got a kenwood 10" sub brand new, i think from CC, but it was louder and sounded a lil better than the cvr on the same power and in the same box. box was sealed at 1.25cuft

Username: Cenus

Post Number: 7
althought the lms is a good driver i'd take a DD 9100 over it anyday. alhtough it only costs $800 per sub still have no budget? also kevin i agree stop trying to sell your RD aka atomic rip off sh1t. how many forums have you been banned from? hahahahaha.

Username: Kevinthesalesman

Can I Sell You, Something?

Post Number: 2
lmao. your stuff has this amazing tendency to fit everybody's needs. sh!t..what's the Fs on that sub you were recommending above...44Hz? godd@mn

to the OP, i vote XXX...try to get an 04-05 in good condition. a mighty fine sub indeed.

now go on...keep selling kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
hahaha xxx great driver xbl^2 pwns all biotchs. don't forget the AA ava or adire brahma great subs all around.

Silver Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 992
i was under the impression the 9100 was an SQ sub...

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2777
ooh. bring the avas back. wasn't drizzle running 2 a while back? Haven't seen one in a while.

(Kevin, looked at the amp and you have email)

Silver Member

Post Number: 779
Ascendant Audio Havoc!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 780
Aura NS.

Haha this is fun.

Platinum Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10227
Well, lets join.....

Mag V3 :-)

No bias here lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 781
Mach5 SPL15!

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 262
kevin, i dont know who alwaystryingtosellsomethign is.. but hes uncreative. i mean.. come on.. we all KNOW you are a douchebag.. right? rd the product is "decent" rd the company.. well, put it this way.. steve should have been an abortion. just throwing that out there so you dont accuse me.. im not going to hide behind a screenname other than my own:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Allthingzaudio

A - TOWN - WEST-END, GA USA

Post Number: 81
"althought the lms is a good driver i'd take a DD 9100 over it anyday. alhtough it only costs $800 per sub still have no budget? also kevin i agree stop trying to sell your RD aka atomic rip off sh1t. how many forums have you been banned from? hahahahaha."

You need to quit making yourself look stupid man.

It depends if you want to stress the Q or the L on what subwoofers would make the list.

Dustin go to the usaci forum and ask if atomic=rd
Guyz with world records tested apxx vs rd hw and they were up a couple on the hw and set the records with the hw.

The tc sounds one is great, so is the old re xxx.

I was going to actually buy the LMS myself but TC sounds went under and i am waiting to see if the company stays around.

I think the old xxx has the lms beat in overall response were the the lms is retarded below 45hz.

But i have only heard the lms 2X and actually owned the xxx for about 6 months.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Visitor you cross alot of lines with your mouth not just with me all over.

Telling dude he should have been an abortion?

Dude your mom shouldn't have fu-ked her dad and made you.

All you say is negitive sh-t. Why don't you grow up man?

Why do you even come on here? All you do is run at the mouth, fu-kin keyboard commando.

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
shut up nagger. serious. no one (and i do mean NO ONE) gives a fack about you, or anything you say. dont you have some tv's to steal?
dont forget your family photo!
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 1234
you're right, his mom should have never screwed HER dad. thats wrong haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
"you're right, his mom should have never screwed HER dad. thats wrong haha"

im assuming that that was his attempt at an insult. i overlooked it as it was really silly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Visitors family photo

Upload

Visitor is on the far right

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
thats his mom on the far left.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
hahaha ok ray ray. wasn't ray ray the gayy guy in scary movie? i think he was you have fun shoving dild0s in your azz or fvckin clowns like in the movie? just a thought. to the other guy yes 9100 are sq subs but in a good install can easily do a 145. so ya

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2291
Actually, the Heavyweight is custom built to what your needs are. So obviously you have no clue period.

Visitor, come on now, do you think anyone takes you serious? Your a regurgitated c u m bubble on a f@ggots @ss. You leave but come back every once in a while to talk $hit. You humor most of all than insult. Shows you really do r@pe goats and steal tractors :-)

Dustin, well.... I'm glad you finally ran an extention cord from your friends house to get power so you can type such stupid post. Maybe your words will hold value if you would show proof. The only sub you have is the 3 1/2 that came with the computer you stole.

Just so you guys know, these post do nothing. They don't bother me one bit.

OH and Denim, they said SQL, not SPL. Maybe you should learn to read.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
haha dising denim now? wow not a smart thing denim is cool and acutally knows sh1t about audio unlike you and steve who are busy sucking each others d1ck. haha anyway kevin go back to telling htese poeple all about you RD sh1t and how good it is.

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2292
Well, he does bring his lackies over here to talk $hit. Usually tries to sell $hit and leaves. Kinda shows up when visitor does, hmmmm......

He can't mod this forum and ban me, so you guys come over here and talk $hit. Anyone else notice this? When $hit talking starts it's followed with Denim and visitor over here at same time. Think about it.

Kevin

PS: Dustin, I'm not paying you any attention, your the dog $hit under my shoe. Go back to your portable shed with your extension cord power.

Silver Member

Post Number: 783
I never leave, I check in every day. Wonderful how this topic has gone way off track.

Oh by the way, the Mach5SPL actually preforms very well in a daily install across the range. In addition, don't blame me for banning, I am not a mod at SoundIllusions.net.

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
Classic. and ray ray. we have far more body hair than that. kevin, if it does not bother you.. dont respond, seems simple?

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2294
SoundIllusions.net < Again, I was not there. Why don't you respond when I try to speak with you? I have tried PLENTY of times to speak with you, but nothing. I speak with MArk every so ofter, no problems, but you hide under a rock.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 784
Your kidding right? Soundillusions.net aka carstereos.org. The entire Pennypushers/showrides thing never happened? And no, you cannot blame that all on Ben.

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
oh my.. now hes saying that soundillusions never happened?? classic. simply classic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
"PS: Dustin, I'm not paying you any attention, your the dog $hit under my shoe. Go back to your portable shed with your extension cord power."

haha funny you keep answering me though. anyway this thread doesn't matter i highly doubt this person will ever buy anything then if he does its probbaly some type r's or some sh1t.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1084
A wise person once told me not to argue with fools, people from a distance can't tell who is who.

If the people who don't like this forum would just leave and go and do their own thing. Both parties involved would be better off. But wait.... That would be logical. Would NEVER happen.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
but that would invole kevin leaving and if he did no one would buy his products. how sad well not really but you know. its funny though to read seeng kevin get owned time and time agian yet he keeps coming back hmmmm. also kevin you still haven't stated how many forums you've been banned from. please tell the nice people of ecoustics the truth.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

Post Number: 218
I like Kevin :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
f*ck you kids want to have fun with kevin? thats easy..
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/showthread.php?t=227957&pp=15&highlight=04redmach1
read. and lol. (and its an old thread kiddos.. dont waste time bumping it.

as for you ray ray..
Upload

know your place. this nagger does.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8608
"also kevin you still haven't stated how many forums you've been banned from. please tell the nice people of ecoustics the truth."

Yea, tell us the truth since the members of ECOUSTICS really give a ratz azz how many forums you've been banned on. Please. We don't care if Kevin is banned on every forum in the planet and beyond. He's still alright in our book. Don't you trolls, tools and losers have anything better to do than be jealous of what Kevin is doing and does? You guys are haters and like S.T.D.s, nobody likes you but you're more than likely here to stay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
lol at rob pretending his posts count. arent you that beaner with teh ugly kid? or was that another rob?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
"Well IMO, the SVC has a little quicker response. I listen to alot of hard rock, and i always had better sound from SVC with the drums."

hahahaha great kevin. you really are the smartest person on this forum by far.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
na chad thats the other rob, this rob is the cripple who fvcks his sister to pass the time on saturday nights.

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
ah, sorry. got em mixed up. well carry on "pw3ning" people if thats what you like.

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2295
Tell you what Dustin, find a thread where I say RD is better than all. Please. If you don't, I expect you to leave. So save some time and go ahead and leave. Opinions and options are what people come here for. I know MY products better than others. If you can't understand that, and get it through your simple little mind, then I'm sorry for you.

Oh, you found a post that someone from my company wrote. NICE JOB! Only thing I type is trademarked like this:

Kevin

PS: STFU and GTFO

/thread

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8609
"ah, sorry. got em mixed up. well carry on "pw3ning" people if thats what you like."

I don't come on here for "pw3ning" people. Those really aren't my intentions but it happens every once in a while. I've been a gamer since Atari and gaming since I was in diapers(matter of fact I still am,saves time) so that's where "th3pwn3r" comes from.

"this rob is the cripple who fvcks his sister to pass the time on saturday nights."

Was that you peeking in the window, jerking off with the intensity of a Jr. boyscout attempting to make a fire using two sticks to my naked azz? It probably was, unfortunately(we all know you have your fantasies/pratices of in-cest ), that was not my sister, it was your imaginary girlfriend.

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
so..someone ELSE from your company is 04redmach1? gotcha! that isnt a lie. at all. really.

Username: Chad_king_ghetto

Post Number: 7
Hi my name is Chad I have a goal in life drive old caddies and live in the projects. I will continue to by subs and talk shiot about everyone else while I work on my career advancement at taco bell.
Thank you drive through.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
so rob from your post i take it that you fvckk imaginary people? wow tell me whats that like? hope you used a condomm don't wanna get that biotch pregnant.

"Oh, you found a post that someone from my company wrote. NICE JOB! Only thing I type is trademarked like this: "

wow the people that work for are fvckin smart let me tell you saying svc sounds better than dvc hahahaha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
"Hi my name is Chad I have a goal in life drive old caddies and live in the projects. I will continue to by subs and talk shiot about everyone else while I work on my career advancement at taco bell.
Thank you drive through."

really? its "buy". i would HOPE that you could at least grammar check your insults before posting them. and yes, i do have a fondness for old Cadillacs.. as for ghetto.. not REAL sure where you get that, but, i'm sure I'm worth much more than you, so carry on. (actually, i GARUNTEE i am better than you ever have been, or ever will be:-) and for the record.. never worked fast food, or any restaurant, tbh.. I'm a simple iron worker

Bronze Member
Username: Chad_king_ghetto

Post Number: 12
really? its "buy". i would HOPE that you could at least grammar check your insults before posting them. and yes, i do have a fondness for old Cadillacs.. as for ghetto.. not REAL sure where you get that, but, i'm sure I'm worth much more than you, so carry on. (actually, i GARUNTEE i am better than you ever have been, or ever will be and for the record.. never worked fast food, or any restaurant, tbh.. I'm a simple iron worker

Guarantee, I'm such an idiot I guess the least I could do is spell check before I post an insult.

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
lol at my spell checker not catching that little mistake oopsie. carry on your (unsuccessful) trolling attempt, while i live my fantastic life:-) I would HOPE that you could maybe be enough of a man to let us all know who exactly you are? i do have my suspicions:-)hey if not, its cool..i understand if you are afraid to let it all out

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8610
"(actually, i GARUNTEE i am better than you ever have been, or ever will be:-) and for the record.. never worked fast food, or any restaurant, tbh.. I'm a simple iron worker"

Not that it matters much but you what I got from that is that you're insecure with yourself so you're making an attempt to build yourself up. Psychology much?

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2296
Guess if we could draw these answers out in crayon they would understand a little better. Funny how it's the same thing over and over and over. Guess you have the memory of a goldfish as well. You should think of asking some customers who come through the drive through of some new material :-)

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
haha honestly kevin look at it from my point every thread you post in you say somethingn in the RD line will be better than what the person has to begin with. hmmmm then you get kicked out of how many forums? you still never answered that iirc i think its 5-6 maybe? then you make stupid posts about sh1t thats wrong svc vs dvc then say it wasn't you hahahahaha sure. but anyway keep going tell the people on the only forum you haven't been banned from all about RD their the only ones keeping you in business. hahaha also tell steve hes an idiot. thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us