Box help

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 783
i've tried a few boxes and just can't find one that makes me happy.. i'm runing 1 12" 2xl in a 01 JGC. i really want to hit the low notes but i can never feel em.. i'm running a asa1000 to it.. i could maybe take the second 2xl out of my other car but then i wouldnt have anything there.. or i could run a 15" mojo in my JGC but only off the asa1000.. what would be best for me to really feel the low notes.. and what box should i put it in

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 784
i think i will use one of the 15s. i barely decided this because i barely remembered i had them while i was typing this.. and i remember they impressed me with the lows they would hit even if i had them tuned @ 40 hz.. i just don't plan on keeping them because i can't afford to feed them the power they deserve..but mean while i'll use this... how does this box look?? http://reaudio.com/speaker_box/LPort_Box_Calc.html

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 785
width is 41.. hieght is 17. depth is 19.. port width is 6. and second port length is 14... leaves me @ 4.25 cu ft. net with 93 sq inches of port @ 36.6 hz

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4184
I would tune to like 32 if you want lows.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 787
wouldn't hurt to try... ill give it a shot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us