Feeler: 2-12" solo-x's

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1010
Just throwing this out here. There is not a lot, if any talk about these subs on eCoustics.. So I may have to go to ca.com to sell. This is not a for sure... but just testing the waters.. I am looking to upgrade to 2-18's... Not solo x 18's lol

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2236
what coils and how much shipped?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... damn this is hard.... I'm REALLY attached to these subs, BUT the price wouldn't reflect that, lol
These fu(kers really move some air.
I am the second owner... They were bought new from a guy in Michigan.. He bought 2 new BXI2005D's for them and these are the amps that currently drive them. They are D2 V.C. and have the 2005(?) gray cones. Which as anyone who knows about the solo x's knows that they can be changed out in about 15 minutes each.. While sub is still mounted in enclosure.. BTW, there is no need to swap them out unless a different V.C. configuration is desired. They are in great working condition...I will cut a deal for an ecoustics member. But need to do a lil research on what they are going for used... sorry but this is the beginning stage of this feeler. Not to say that I wouldn't sell them tomorrow,lol
Sorry If I sound like an azz, but make an offer on the subs w/o shipping. I will only charge actual shipping.. but they weigh 100# for the both. If you dont want to make an offer, I understand... Just say so and I'll check around for a good used price. This is the last vid that I did with these subs... The box in vid was tuned at 30 HZ. and these subs hit the lows like nothing else that I have ever heard.. I now have these subs in a 6^3 ft each tuned to 45 hz for more spl(60 sq in. of port)..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBGB5HVAKKU&feature=related
if you want a good laugh read some of the comments for this vid^^

this vid is these subs playin' Woofercooker in the lower tuned box. It terrorized my van... So I moved them into my Jeep Grand Cherokee with the higher tuned box.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Jh4eoy7U8

Gold Member

Post Number: 1033
they are going for $375-450 each shipped on CA.
Tell ya what.. Just for eCoustics members only. I will let them go for $600 + actual shipping for the pair. I have not checked on the shipping price for the 100+ #'s of subs. If it is to high I will come down a lil on my price.. but wait...If you act now i'll cut a special deal, say $550 + actual shipping... today and tommorrow only, lol

comments appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8586
$550 plus a little shipping is a great deal. Hopefully one of you cheap azzes will shell out the dough so Mark can get started on his next setup.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
bump..... i need to replace the $ im dishing out for my next setup! please help me get rid of these..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1048
Ebay account name is hittin100 with a 100% seller feedback
email is hittin1@hotmail.com
cell # is (337)438-2975...
I am a bail bondsman and will usually answer the phone 24/7
I need these gone a.s.a.p.
These are BY FAR the best and loudest subs that I have owned...

I will throw in an extra Kicker accessory (mystery, lol) Value $100 and I bought it new to whoever buys BOTH subs---- hint KQ2

Gold Member

Post Number: 1049
$490 plus actual shipping for eCoustics members only

Silver Member
Username: Cd5honda96

OR United States

Post Number: 107
Ho my g@d that's a awesome deal. why is no one get picking this up???
I would be all over that if I could get my sister to pay me back the 1500 she owes me. good luck man

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2768
great price. I don't have a need for these but bump bump bump

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8263
Right now is just not a good time to be selling stuff. I had to drop the price on my 9515 to $300 to sell it

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2397
damn that's a really good price but money is thigh right now

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Nobody fuccks, With the jesus

Post Number: 968
great price

those would probably bid high on ebay

Gold Member

Post Number: 1055
bump........ I cant go much lower than this... This price is for 2 hard hitting. solo-x's

$475 for the pair plus actual shipping.... or $250/ each plus actual shipping, if bought seperately. I will throw in the 2-way kicker kx2 crossover if both are bought. This is a STEAL!!

I feel violated!!! lmao

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2561
wow. that is probably the cheapest anybody will ever get one of those for. really wish i had a use for them or the power to actually push one :/

Gold Member

Post Number: 1060
bump

Gold Member

Post Number: 1061
thanks guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 1063
$450+ actual shipping.. These need a new home!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us