Another T1

Username: Krazyiii

Post Number: 1
kk so heres the deal im new to all this but my 1st sub was a RF T1 2ohm not the 4, but I got a crap amp I crap pioneer 760 wat amp that I got from a buddy it pushes it okay but now I want another T1 with a new amp and I need a new deck cus my kenwood amp is pretty rugged.... but I found another T1 for $160 NIB, but I wanna know wat kinda amp could I get that would push them both good for a decent price I want to spend aroud about $450, will I need any other stuff to make it bump good besides amp and another sub?

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 991
AQ1200 for the amp... $249 shipped
www.audioque.com

What kind of vehicle? What enclosure are you currently using? What enclosure are you planing on using for both subs...
What HU are you thinking about getting?

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 992
oops just realized that your subs are 2 ohms. reading > me.. sorry

look for a ZX1000.1.. should push those nicely

Post Number: 2
Im driving a neon and for now I jus got the one T1 with the enclosure that comes with one, like the factory built one

Post Number: 3
idk wat HU to get wats a good one that isnt spendy? one that will last awhile

Silver Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 196
hahaha i put two 15's in the backseat of a neon the other day. i've got a zx1000.1 and i love it

as for headunits go for alpine. i have loved every single one they've ever made. will make any system sound better

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8579
"as for headunits go for alpine. i have loved every single one they've ever made. will make any system sound better"

I'd personally run an Alpine HU or something from JVC, nothing but good experiences using them. Clarion also makes some solid head units.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8247
^^^^ 100% agreed

Only the high end JVCs though, and even those aren't as good as alpine. But they have a nice USB model, that I have.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us