Canaan

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8157
Do you have AIM or a cell # where I could talk to you?

That box you built for my 9515 has served me well for quite a while but now I've got 2 10" Fi Qs coming and need a new one.

Thing is, this time I want the box to conserve as much space as possible so I want to get it custom built to fit around the wheel well on the right side of my Blazer.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 3 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6633
Sorry M.S.,

I'm not shipping boxes online anymore.
All my work is through the shop only now.
I have my hands full there already.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8159
Ah. Well this sux. I tried to get a hold of phil at woodlawn but couldn't, which would be great since he's like a half hour from me.

Then I thought you may have built boxes for blazers and may know the measurements.

I guess the only other option online is Fisher.... great guy I've dealt with him before but I need the box custom for the vehicle so that would be hard online.

Or the local shop I guess. But I have no idea how good their boxes are.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1518
did you try calling him M.S.?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3868
not wanting to build your own? :-(

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8164
Yeah I tried calling several times, left a message also he never picks up or got back to me.

Hunter, I can't..... wood work is one skill I don't have.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10174
Phil will get back to you MS. Sometimes he gets bogged down with orders so it takes a little bit longer for him to get back to you.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3093
I just got a box from fisher for my 01 blazer, 1.75cuft ported, been meaning to make a vid and do a review, but my rl-is are sh1tting all over my single alpha, saves a lot more space btw, looks clean, and fits snug.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 10154
Thieves with your vehicle that sub probably balances out very well spl wise down low to the mid 50 hz range. Am I right?

Gold Member

Texas

Post Number: 3100
which, the alpha or the sound splinter?

so far, at 33hz(ss) and 32hz(rd), the sound splinter rli 10"s get louder and sound more accurate, more smooth, and seem some what like they play the lower range better than the alpha. Keep in mind it's a single alpha v1 12"

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 10162
Thats good. I was speaking about the sound splinter being balanced spl wise.

Gold Member

Texas

Post Number: 3104
nice edit, lol. I haven't really listened to it on higher hz songs yet. I've noticed they don't do too great on alt/prog rock, haven't tried metal yet, but country has got some added bump now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us