Need a new HU

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1465
I'm finally ditching Pioneer and considering Alpine. My two choices so far are the 9886 or the 9887. I need some other recommendations for a nice HU with Ipod (and or USB) connections. Budget is no more than $400.

On a side note, I would also like to get a relatively cheap but reliable HU to put in one of my grain trucks. Doesn't need to be a CD receiver, just something with AM FM. I only listen to AM in the truck anyways.

890 AM, The Roe Conn Show FTW. www.wlsam.com

Sorry. That was a little off topic. I love talk radio for some reason.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1434
i have a insignia , best buy brand radio in brand new condition i payed like 60 something about 2 yrs ago and my father recently installed it last december just the only catch is the cd function acts up it hates to read like track 1 - 3 on any cd it wants to skip here and there but radio and ipod through aux plus sub outs all work. 25 plus shipping i'll set u up with it for ur grain machine. i have 2 but mine after beating on it for the 2 years worked fine so he took that one but they can certainly take a beating and be reliable. i'm sure this one just has a mis alignment problem but as i said it's been put in the truck used half a day the problem was found then i pulled it. i don't have any reffs but i been on ebay for 6 years my account is kpa15. could always sell it to you through there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us