Fi bl?

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1513
What sup guys, i havent been on here for awhile. lol but I was looking to maybe get a different sub. i currently have a AQ HDC315 and its a great sub but its not really made for low end, so was thinking maybe a 15" fi bl. Im looking for a sub with good upper bass and lower end bass. any suggestions would help. thanks. looking to spend like 350.

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 1108
great sql sub and i can personally vouche for FI being a company with great customer service

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 645
u should look into the FI Q
but the hdc3 u have now is better than the BL imo
the Q can be tuned lower and has great sql

Silver Member
Username: Chevyfan502

AQ HDC315Elemental De...

Post Number: 132
the hdc3 will kill a bl in output and if u tune to around 36hz, it will have good low end after u break it in and still retain a better mid and top end. i have an hdc315 and have recently heard a bl...mine and the bl both on 1200ish rms...

Bronze Member
Username: Hondaracing

United States

Post Number: 21
i agree with trevor i had a fi bl on a AQ1200d, it was alright but i just sold to get something better, talk to dj at audioque, like treovr said let it break in and it will kill the bl

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1514
yeah i got the first shipment of hdc315 when they first came out in november 07, my custom box is tuned at 37hz and im runnin a zx1000.1...so the sub has been broken in already. but i guess ill just keep it now until something happens to it i doubt anything will happen to it lol because its a great sub and its still going strong. thanks for your input though guys.

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 650
hey text me on the sub! how much u selling it for? 417-316-0563

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2445
try a lower tuning like 35hz or something

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2090

quote:

great sql sub and i can personally vouche for FI being a company with great customer service

Wish I could.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us