Spl or not to spl that is the question?

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1485
can't make up my mind to continue the spl chase or not. i am thinking of making a nasty bassracer 149.9 class. it would be sweet to do 150db on music tell me what you think. the set up would be 4-12's on my 2 rd 3250.1 2 nsb90 batts and a kinetik1800 in the rex of course. no wall all under the window line.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8109
music > one note burp box

So I say bass race it

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1907
Bass race x2

Gold Member

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1488
the last 3-4 shows i was at people were like let me hear it. have you ever tried to explain a spl box vs daily. thats what got me thinking.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3861
do both. :-) buy another rex . hehe :-) hey call me when you can scott. any new news?

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 704
honestly, not to be mean or ignorant...but what's the point of being loud if u can't do it too music. Sure u have the loudest vehicle on the planet but u cannot even demo it. that's just how ho see it.

Gold Member

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1489
thats exactly what i am saying and thinking right now. this is what has been bothering me. i have to at least finish the season for iasca finals. so until sept.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3863
well there is a difference btween a demo vehicle and a all out bassrace vehicle. bassrace you still tune very high....well over 50...if you want to be competitive....and you find songs that basically repetitive freqs anyway.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10151
Bass Race Scott. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4735
I like LOUD music plain and simple so you know my vote. Polo.

PS- On a second note you can build a box with interchangeable ports for a little of both?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us