Who was it that needed an SPL 4-12box design from me?

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1685
I cant remember who I was goin to give this info to...anywho I've got all the dimensions and port lengths for you.
Let me know who you are so you can get this thing built. ;)

I think it was Naledge?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8482
Most likely Jesse for his Integra. I haven't seen him around here lately though.

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1686
yes yes, it was for an integra im sure of that, musta been him. if you see him around rob give'm my number. whatchu doin man? got the rex any faster yet?
oh ya we laughed our azzes off the other day when you took off the other day doin like zero ta 60 in 2 sec n flyin right up on that cops bumper. cant believe you didnt get pulled over. i want your car

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8484
Dude, my car was running like crap and it was mad slow, . My Vtec didn't kick in because my engine was cold, when it's warmed up and my vtec kicks in it's much quicker, it does that for whatever reason and since my engine was fugged I didn't want to beat on it so that's why I was hesitant. The cylinder walls are glazed with fuel so I don't get good lubrication between the sleeves and piston rings(so it's dangerous to rev it on the high side). Driving up there burned a half quart of oil which only happens going over 4500 RPM(I roll at 4k RPM in 5th gear @ 60mph) for whatever reason. I'll have it fixed with a B18C bored to 2.0 liters probably at the end of August at the latest. The funny thing is when people ride my bumper, I start revving the engine up and leave them in huge smoke clouds right behind me lol. Keep in mind I don't do this if they're not purposely tail-gating but if they're being azzholes that's what I do and let me tell you it doesn't smell good and you can barely see through it.

http://www.laskeyracing.com/shop/bseries.htm

That's what I'm putting in there. It'll handle 600 horse at the wheels reliably but I plan on 450 wheel horsepower tuning on the mild side so that it's reliable and streetable. I also have to tear the head off and make sure the porting is alright along with the valve train.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4103
Yeah that was me. Email sent Zac. Thanks. :-)

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8490
Naledge, just get on AIM and I'll give you Zac's number.

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1688
Naledge, have a pen n paper ready when you call me. 608-365-3500
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us