Worst Night of my life

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2430
a deer jumped out and i swerved and lost control of my car and hit a tree head on doing about 40. my car is totaled now i have to buy a new one

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 894
shoulda hit the fu(kin deer!

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2298
That sucks man. I know the feeling. I hit a deer goin like 45 and the b*stard didnt even die but my car was totaled. Didnt you just get that car tho?

Gold Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 1219
get deer whistles. 4 dollars and i can see the deer run off the road within 50 yards of me

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
BTW.. sorry to hear about that... Lucky u wern't hurt. Car's can be replaced.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17683
Wait till you marry and divorce. Then the term "worst night of my life" Will mean something else.

At least you're ok though right?

Cars can be replaced.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8470
Oh well, was it that Suzuki car thing? Won't insurance cover it?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2521
Damn that sucks man. Sorry to hear that. At least you're not in the hospital.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2218
Your lucky you didn't get hurt bad. That Versa isn't a huge car and 40 mph in a tree head on isn't light. Do you have GAP coverage?

Kevin

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2431
i have to go to the salvage yard to see if my deck is still good. luckily i had my seat belt on or i prolly would be dead. and yes it was an 08 with just over 9k miles on it

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4168
good cover story. "A deer jumped out." Hard to prove cause the deer will most likely be long gone by the time the cops come.
Glad your ok.
And if that was the worst night of your life, your lucky.

Pics of car/tree?

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8481
The worst night of my life involved a girl that weighed as much as me some Jaeger and a keg about 3 years ago so your night doesn't seem so bad Jaymes.

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2432
Ya just went to get the rest of my stuff out. the deck is ok so i wont need a new one and yes i will have pics shortly i just have to shrink them and what not

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2433
Rob i would pick whatever you did over almost dieing anyday

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17687
Sometimes totaling a car doesn't involve much. My brother used to go through a PU truck about once every 2 years. He couldn't handle the sauce. He went through rangers left and right. His last one was a doozy though. No salvaging that train wreck. One totaled truck of his had a light pole come down on the cab. It looked like chit but it was only the cab. Totaled.

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2434
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8488
Ouch.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1418
damn jay and paul, i can knock on wood for the 3 and a half years i been on the road i haven't gotten any bad stories to tell as far as wrecks. that sucks alot to have a near perfect car totaled, and have it nearly kill you. some good news though, if you really spun out and lost control over swereving to miss a deer i would assume the cops at the scence would mark down seeing big skid marks in a zig zag pattern and i would hope to assume that should be your key to insurance. my sis was careless and said a deer jumped out in front of her when really she was just careless but she had a habit for using 2 feet on brake and gas one for gas one for break and u can well by the burnout, yes burnout not skid marks she clearly slammed the gas and sent a 89 or so oldsmobile head on into the pole. the funny part the motor still ran and the car still started even after going head on into a pole.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1419
drop a front clip on some new glass and ur ride be back to new, still easier said then done and who knows if theres a twisted frame, just a thought.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8489
"drop a front clip on some new glass and ur ride be back to new, still easier said then done and who knows if theres a twisted frame, just a thought."

Lol, I would much rather have a car that tracks straight than a pieced together piece of crap =/

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2435
well i wasnt going that fast so there wasnt huge skid marks cause i was slowing down to turn onto my road and there is a huge ditch that i went down so after i went over i was done for

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17688
Wow is that ugly.

Not a scratch on you?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1421
whats rough to is you hit it dead on idk how insurance might look at that seeing as how most accidents i see involve a side impact not dead on. idk all i can say is good luck, i hope insurance covers you jay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 905
Bummer.. Looked like it hurt! Sorry Bro.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4688
Hmmm, dude that wasn't at 40mph! Stop trying to convince yourself that lOl your real lucky. BTW I have hit poles and trees at much higher speeds with less damage next time hit the deer. I recently had the same thing happen and I hit the FCKER now I have a wrinkle in my hood where he rolled over it, sucks was a new hood. Polo..

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2436
i got some rash and bruises from teh seatbelt and on my arms and stuff. but i was slowing down dont know the exact speed casue last thing i remember is swerving and then i remember getting out of my car. but the hill i went down is prolly like a 30-35 degree slope its pretty steep

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10139
Oh sh1t. That sucks dude. Glad you're ok though bud.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4169
wow, that thing is totaled. My wife, who works in insurance fraud see's alot of car wreck pics and she esimates 60-70 mph judging from the damage. ya, good luck with the insurance company.
Let us know how fast the estimate you were going. They can tell all that from the skid marks and cars weight.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2255
Damn, New cars dont hold up to wrecks for SH*T. We picked up a torino for parts the whole front was pushed back back on one side, (hit a tree) but you could pull the motor out and everything else out,

But man glad to see your okay, sorry for the loss

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8076
Wow that sucks balls.

But yeah, new cars suck nowadays IMO, they crumple like aluminum foil...... not surprising since the bodys are made of cheap, light materials.

People laugh at me for constantly spending money and putting new parts in my 94 Blazer. But that thing is built like a tank, full frame, all steel body panels, steel bumpers mounted to frame.

I once rear-ended a Toyota camry. Smashed up the whole back side and all I needed was a new bumper.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8077
" The worst night of my life involved a girl that weighed as much as me some Jaeger and a keg about 3 years ago "

I've f*cked a few girls who weighed more than me including the one I get with regularly. But to put that in perspective i'm 135 lbs

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3267
Wow...

Im sorry bro. Im glad your ok tho!...could have been alot worse.

Silver Member

Post Number: 914
"Wow...

Im sorry bro. Im glad your ok tho!...could have been alot worse."

Jake- Who you talking too. Jaym3s or M.S. lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17691

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4693
This was at 85... Polo..Upload

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 955
Truck + Steel bumper = no animal problems.

But just remember not to swerve for animals (yeah I know sometimes its just your natural reaction)

Sometimes that can turn out bad as well though, but less likely..

http://www.riverinesailor.com/images/Moose.Car2.jpg

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2437
ya there was no way i was doing 60 cause my turn was about 150 ft farther. it looks worse cause the ditch i went down is really steep
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us