2 more subs. help? :P

Silver Member
Username: Deanerjr

Post Number: 120
Long time no see. i ended up having to work. i missed the Texas Heat Wave this yearrr =[[[[.. Well Ive got two Kicker 10" CVT's under my trucks back seat (Nissan Frontier, 2008, crew cab) And i was wondering. How would it sound if i stuck the 2 12" Kicker CVR's on top of the seat. Like one on each side, and leave the little middle seat empty. I would be wiring it to another amp under the driver's seat instead of the existing one under the passenger seat. Advice? lol and where else could i put them you think? O.O

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 865
dont think you would have much of a problem... But I would recommend just adding 2 more CVT's. The sound and output is very close to the CVR's.. But they are different subs with different spec's and you could have cancellation issues.

Silver Member

Post Number: 866
I just noticed that you are wanting a different sized subs.... I wouldn't do it... Add two more CVT 10's. 4- 10's will get loud

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
hmm. you see, what happened was, I got the CVR's way before the CVTs and found out, that the 12's wouldnt fit. So i bought the 10" kicker CVTS, and they put out the same power. so i got em. Wonderin if theres anyway i can get rid of the 12's and buy 10's now lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
oic... you shouldn't have much trouble selling the CVR's.. They are a good budget sub... Come up with a shipped price and I'll see what I can do to help you...

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
what is VC configuration on the CVR's

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
hmm. sec. lemme go get the boxes.

Okay, theyre 4 ohm. and theyre brand new. un-opened. styrofoam, etc..been tryin to sell em for $150 lately. But no-one around here has the money. lmao.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
well. im headin to work. ill be back to see wassup in about 6 hours. Peace

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2331
If you want it to get louder and dont mind losing the back seats. Keep the CVR and sell the other once. Just make sure you are able to use your current amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Cant get rid of it. I will in a couple years. Lol. this truck is brand new, 08", etc.. not lookin to rip it up yet. In a couple years ive got plans im already saving for :D like ripping it out and puttin 2-3 18's in the back. But till then. i cant >.<
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us