05 caddy sts v8 320hp

Silver Member
Username: Rds2oo8

MN

Post Number: 266
might be buying that and gettin rid of the buick n i had a job interview at the place that has the caddy n the interview went rele good talk 2 the guy about sports n clicked with both the guys that interviewd me so hopin i got hired 40 hours a week idk how much ill get paid but if its like 9 an hour ill bring in like 320 a week n my payments for the car would be like 300 a month so the rest of the money would go for a system it has a big trunk but its short so idk if i could fit 2 15s in it like i want but 1 15 fi bl will be plenty it has a bose sound system 15 speaker set up in it

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2284
Hey ever heard of periods?

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 857
Wow.. That's one long sentence.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5337
Must be nice not having to pay rent/mortgage/insurance/utilities :-(

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21957
lol yeah. paying rent/mortgage/insurance/utilities ftl. but we have to pay so what can we do.

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 1092
dont forget taxes bud youll be takin home close to 300 if your lucky and if you lose your job those payments keep coming month after month. just my 2 cents

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2718
don't start makin plans till you get the job. just had that happen and it makes not getting the job even worse.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1238
wait Andrew does that mean you didn't get the Officer job?

NVM just saw the thread. sorry to hear man.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 267
well they told me they were gona run my license 2. then they r gona tell me were 2 go 2 take my drug test. then im hired so pretty much i got the job but yeah my payments would be roughly 300 a month n id make out 300 a week. the rest of the money will go towards a system. even tho it has a 15 speaker bose system in it

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2251
Oh dont forget insurance, Full coverege is a must since your making payments

and 9/h plus 300$ payments and Ins. gas and what ever else you might need

Dude I made 10.69$ and hour and I lost it, it cost me about OHHHH 300 or 400 a month IN gas 117 insurance, and that was liablity plus the insurance wasnt under my name and its still not, (dont want it to be 2 tickets under my belt)

and now i make 7hr sh*t sucks, Im 20 and cant afford a damn thing

you might wanna think that over man

How old are you A lac is pretty stiff, and if sumin happens thats money

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 268
my mom pays for my insurance n me n my mom will switch off fillin the tank. so about 100 for gas n then 300 for the payment so thatll leave me about 700 a month 2 put in the bank cuz ill make about 1200 a month

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5348
meh, then get it.. if you lose it good luck building your credit back up :-)

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6414
don't do it. wait till you get a better job that pays more. or at least wait until you have a good amount to put towards a down payment. also, in your budget are you considering maintanence costs for the car? and setting aside money every month to cover costs in the event the car needs to go to the shop?

Silver Member
Username: Neptune07

Grand Junction/Golden, CO

Post Number: 129
do you ever have to pay for a meal?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2252
yeah, man Id rethink that, it can work but it can get outta hand quick, very quick.....

But I mean its ur money do you

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 269
yeah im startin 2 rethink it n i might just save up til 4 a bit cuz right now all i pay for is my cell which is like 80 n then the rest of my money goes in the bank right now i got like 300 in it lol cuz i hardly work at the job i got now for instance 2day igot my check n it was 28 dollars doesnt even pay for half a tank of gas bull sh1t

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2292
Try to find a used Caddy if you really want one. My friend bought a 99ish DeVille with the 32 valve northstar V8 and its very nice. I think he payed 4k,Im not too sure but its in great condition and its pretty fast.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2253
Yeah my boy has a 03 Deville V8 fast car and its cool, first production car ever with Led taillight (i didnt know that)

anyway he payed like 4-5K for it

black on black, smooth car I like it alot

and it you got a V8 it was the CTS-V with the LS2 or sumin

Gold Member

Post Number: 2254
My b it says STS not CTS lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us