Which subs

Bronze Member
Username: Konruff2010

Pinedale, Wyoming United States

Post Number: 38
hey i need like 4 12in subs and i have this list of highly recommended ones and i need to know which are better tht aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg but still sound good.....

arc audio
earthquake
eclipse
jl audio
kicker (comp vr series)
mb quart
oz audio
rainbow
treo

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6397
budget would help. and the power you are going to run, what your system goals are, etc.. personally, i'd run 4 arc flatline subs. though their isn't a 'best' out of the list, it's all up to the individual and what they want out of their system.

and to let you know, oz went under so it's getting hard to find their subs.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3768
Whats budget?
How much power are you working with?

Take a look at these companys before you buy .

AudioQue.com
REaudio.com
FiCarAudio.Com
Audiopulse.com
DDaudio.com
stereointegrity.com
SoundSplinter.com
TreoOnline.com(as you stated)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
alright and i make between 100-300 a week and i'm going to sell my old subs to also afford these and currently i have 5200 watts but i'm getting rid of these two amps and hopefully getting a better one

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6398
again, post your budget for the subs. not your income (doubt anyone cares). and since you wont have any amps, then are you willing to upgrade your electrical system or plan on running stock (and if so, what size alt. you have?).

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2324
What car is this all going into???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
i have an 1987 toyota 4runner and i'm keepin my amps till i find good ones then i'll sell them to buy a new amp but i have this for an amp>>> Upload and i just need decently good subs because my suck and i'll get a different amp later

Bronze Member
Username: Clawless

Shreveport, La

Post Number: 28
you get the right box built you can make any sub sound good. What kind of money do you want to spend on subs?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6400
why is it so hard to just post a budget? 'budget' meaning how much you want to spend on subs. so far you have 2 threads, both with numerous people trying to help and asking you how much you want to spend on subs, and yet you can't answer this. SO JUST POST HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO SPEND ON THE SUBS.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
between 100- 500 dollars a sub are you happy?? and i know tht when i get subs i will have two different boxes custom built so they sound they each sound best

Username: Rustywca

USA

Post Number: 10
Dont forget www.dcsoundlab.com

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6401
about time you post a budget. that basically takes away any chance of getting any subs off the list you posted at the top, except maybe kicker cvrs', and maybe jl w3s' (used or from online, not from dealers).

and what do you mean running them in different boxes?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
i wont buy them straight from a dealer i refuse to do tht i will buy them from someone else tht has them cheaper and i dont run tht many subs in one box it sounds like major sh*t to run 4 12in. subs in one and takes up way to much room and earthquake and jl audio are the only ones from tht list tht cost more than 500 for a decent one..i only run 2 subs to a box or if i have three i will put them together..unless you can come up with a 4 sub box for me tht have to fit within (40"x38"x22") as in 40=<-> 38 long and 22 high

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7978
Oh man. I'm not even going to try.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6402
you think arc is cheap? or rainbow? but even if they were, your budget is cheap. shouldn't even think of looking at those brands with that budget. and what car is this going in, cause by the way you posted the room you have it doesn't sound like you have the room for 4 12"s (i could be wrong though since i don't build boxes). if i was you, i'd think about buying just a pair of 12"s so you can spend more on them and get better ones with the money you have to spend.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
okay i'll think about two and tht isn't my budget my budget is more i just said tht much to get you to shut up about it and tell me a good one and its going into a 1987 toyota 4runner

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6403
what a fuc_king retard. how is your as_s going to ask what sub to get, and not post a budget? then post a budget which is lower than your actual budget just to have a person that is trying to help you to "shut up"? god you're a douche, i'm going to have fun cluttering up every thread you make from now on. and i hope you keep this attitude up, i'm sure you'll get lots of help like this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
because most ppl dont sit there and bi*ch about someone putting a budget up when they just ask you "i need to know which are better tht aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg but still sound good" and give you a list to choose from and all you did was cry over me puttin up a budget and your the only one tht did

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 845
Ctmike was right..... I, as well as other poeple on this forum are waitimg for your answer... He asked a very common and important question and you are beating around the bush. People see that you are being annoying and arrogant and leave the thread alone... Your interpertation of Ctmike as crying is foolish... He is simply trying to help you. Why he is still trying is beyond me... I wouldn't after you starting acting like an a_ss.. good luck

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6404
thanks mark, at least someone understands.

"and your the only one tht did"

and how many people are helping you out here? no one else i see. if you don't want to at least give some info that is important, then no one can help you. but you just kept refusing, then when you finally do you post a budget which isn't your 'real' budget. makes alot of sense to me as to why no one else is here trying to help you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
cause no one else askes me wht my budget is i dont know sh_t about all this stuff i know enough to get my by but tht barely helps anyways

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6405
"cause no one else askes me wht my budget is"

J D
Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3768
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 04:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats budget?
How much power are you working with?

Take a look at these companys before you buy .

AudioQue.com
REaudio.com
FiCarAudio.Com
Audiopulse.com
DDaudio.com
stereointegrity.com
SoundSplinter.com
TreoOnline.com(as you stated)

hmm, what's the first thing asked here? he was the second person in this thread to post (right after me) and the first thing he asks is the same thing i asked to. }

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 774
funk this kid, go buy sony explode

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 850
Fred... Why should other people ask same question over and over again?
answer the fu(kin' question or leave! geez
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us