DUAL XDVD700 Password lock screen HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Killa

Post Number: 15
I got a used DUAL xdvd700 and cant get past the password ive tried everything i can think of and it just locks every time. Is thare some way to bypass this or is thare a master code?

Username: Chrisfree

Post Number: 1
i need help i have a dual xdvd710 i lost the anti theft code and my battery went dead in my car is the radio junk or is there some way i can reset it

Username: Tamalea

Post Number: 2
I need a reset code for dual xdvd700. I do not remember the anti theft code. Change car battery, tried what I thought was code and lock it up. please help

Username: Azubia

I have a dual xdvd8981 player.I can't seem to play certain dvd's on it.All it does is give me the mute signal and it won't play.Even new dvd movies won't play.What's wrong?Please help.thanks

Username: Silversnake

how do i unlock the password lock screen i got the password i cant do nothing

Username: Crazzyman26

dual xdvd700 need password unhooked battery and know factory password but it wontwork please help

Silver Member
Username: Billybobjoesmithjr_th_3ed

Southside, TX US

Post Number: 330
try 1234 :-)

Username: Krishale

Jamaica

i need the code that can help me to unlock the password that remains permanent on the screen.

Username: Chuls121

i dont have my remote for the xdvd700 and when i had it installed they put a device on it so we can watch videos while we are driving and i need to know how to bypass it i was told i had to have the remote to do it is there another way to do it or do i have to have the remote and where can i get one }
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us