OT:free ringtones help

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-audio puls...

Post Number: 430
so the website myxertones.com has free ringtones except to verzion which is what i have but it says to download ringtone to computer and email it to vzwpix.com and pick it up there when i try and do it the email fails to send and yahoo notifies me of the failed send anyone no what may be going wrong or where i can get free ringtones thanks

Silver Member
Username: Neptune07

Grand Junction/Golden, CO

Post Number: 106
funny thing about myxertones is that i ended up paying $52 for about 7 ringtones cause i don't have a multimedia plan. everytime you download a ringtone from your phone it has to access the internet (which is a problem when your plan doesn't include that). those fukers say its free but it costs me 10 cents per kb so 5200 kb later, i'm spendin $52 on ringtones i could've made on my computer. F uck me

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2711
I use funformobile.com

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 907
it is free BOOM3R - you were charged by your your phone company not by myxertones

Silver Member
Username: Neptune07

Grand Junction/Golden, CO

Post Number: 109
my bad i didn't mean for it to sound like i was blaming myxertones (which it came across that way) i'm mainly pissed at the nickel and dime sh!t that each phone company sneaks in on you

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 909
ya i have sprint and i hate it - the bill is different every month while never going over minutes

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1399
pffft amatures amatures my lord amatures.

listen up, fugg websites, u don't need them , get audacity or digital audio editor, u need a serial for digital audio editor. set the output format for mp3 to mono or am quality stereo. in settings, open up a mp3 in the editor chopit down to 30 sec or 40 i wouldn't go much higher then after that save it. make sure the file falls under 500 kb in size. now just email it to your phone, if it's verizon u email it to yournumber@vzwpix.com sprint i thinks your number @sprintpcs.com not 100 percent though, i have verizon, never owned sprint. once your phone gets it it will be labeled as a pix message. after it plays select options save as ringtone and ur done. if the file won't send by email and gets returned the file is to big verizon has a size limit. hope this saves you money and headaches.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1400
i forgot to add if u want to risk it get the usb cable for your phone , download bit pim and just inject your ringtones no sending needed.

Silver Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 178
I use both Crostel and phonezoo and they both have worked great for me and i haven't been charged for it. I have T-Mobile though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us