Shiva-X

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1871
Anyone have personal experience with these? Hows the output on them, any sub it can be compared to for SQ? How much power do they need to get sounding good and how much can they take? How did it sound on the high and low end? Thanks for any responses.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6389
not the loudest sub out. around a w6 i guess is the closest i could say output wise. love the sq though, very nice low end. one of my favorite subs right now, and that's only from hearing it once. doesn't require much power, 400-500wrms, 600w if smart with it. only draw back though is they require a little larger box if that's a concern. but if all goes well, i'll be running 4 12"s very shortly:-) oh, there on sale right now to if you haven't seen.

Gold Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1872
I noticed. I'm trying to push a friend to get one. Do they lack the higher end or pull through ok? Well he has a trunk car, and he wants sealed. how big of a box are we talkin? He Likes his trunk space.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6391
i can't remember box sizes of the top of my head. when i get off work i'll check for you, i have an email from dan giving suggested box sizes. i want to say around 2cuft. or so sealed for one. but i'll check to make sure.

Gold Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1873
Alright sounds good, thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us