OT: PP Tonight

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 640
ok so who all is gonna play PP tonight? we were talking about it in chat last night.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 641
i wanted to get a grasp on what time we were gonna start.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3419
I should get home from work around 9:30 central time so 9:30-10:00 I can be there.

Yanks' bedtime is 8:15pm so keep that in mind.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1229
we'll prolly meet in chat ~9-9:30ET. Then we'll get everyone setup.

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnproud

Post Number: 20
PP?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2491

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 642
party poker

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5321
pokerstars is better

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9975
Is this a cash game?

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10086
PP wouldn't let me sign up for real money cause it said our Pres made it illegal....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4381
Poker Night On E!

Ok well this was sort of my idea but since Charlie made a thread anyway...

Kevin, IMO Poker Stars is not better then Party Poker. The interface with the flashing user icons is distracting as hell, especially if you are going to play for a few hours. It ends up giving you a headache. The game play itself is pretty much the same, maybe even a bit slicker, but to me it is all in the interface and Party has that nailed and also the reliability/stability of the server is extremely good. I have played pretty much all of them (Stars, Party, Full Tilt, Hollywood, Absolute, Titan, Doyle's Room, True etc.) and I always come back to PP. I always thought it was strange that Stars only has nine seats instead of ten too. PP is also easy to pick up for beginners and has the advantage of being Mac compatible. By the way, Party Poker is NOT available in the USA for real money play... only a few are anymore.

I taught Phil and Steve how to play last night and they did very well for their first time -- I was proud -- and in fact both of them ended up winning more money than me

So we need ten players for tonight, and I want to keep it to people who are in chat only, because to secure a table for all ten of us we have to all go at the same time after I select an empty room. This way we all jump in and once and avoid telling some strangers to leave that might straggle in while we are setting up. So those that want in, let's meet in ecoustics chat at say, 6P-9E. Go to the "get to chat" thread here: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/503136.html and read my first post to join us. We will see who is in and go from there.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4383
Well I guess it's gonna be more like 6:30P- 9:30E because only five of us are in chat and ready to go right now. Let's go people!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9977
Let me know when your having a pp game again. I used to play all the time.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1230
its now cmon now! whats you sn sean?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9978
Im going to sleep now but let me know next time.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17555
Yeah it's about that time for me too.

At least it should be.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4385
Weak... but I should have know that you guys are fücking slackers. But guess what? We had a great time without you, and picked up on some hot girls, got some phone #'s. We also had alot of fun, so a big fück you to all who didn't show up. Chat was probably 50% of usual.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2258
Lets do this tonight,I wasnt here last night. Ill show you noobs whats up with some Hold 'Em. Im gonna DL Part Poker right now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us