OT: Police Update

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2700
So I met with the chief of the police department yesterday and after we got done he offered me a job, pending my drug and psyc. tests! I did my drug test Monday and Im waiting on those results (I know Ill pass) and Im sitting in the waiting room at the FMRT group to do my psyc test now. In about 3 hours I will be finished with the application process! Its been about a month of running around and filling out paper work everyday and Im really excited. Ill post how the tests today went once I get out. Wish me luck guys

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1922
nice man. good luck with it. keep us updated

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 855
Cool deal man good luck with everything, from the looks of most cops i dont think training will be too much of a problem

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2701
Thanks. I just got out of the psyc interview and Im waitng on the medical half now. The guy asked me some dumb questions. The first one was "name as many animals as you can that start with and f". There werea bunch of questions like that...

The POPAT kicked my azz and had me bent over puking but by the end of school (four months) we will be running 9 miles and running 300s in 41 seconds. After you get out of cadet school you dont have to do it again, here anyway, and thats why cops get out of shape. Our chief is a debo mother fücker though...

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17550

Upload

Officer Capps. That has a ring to it.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2300
Good luck Officer Capps

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2016
I think it should be mandatory for you to change your forum nick name to "Officer Capps"

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 893
congrats capps

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3417
I second that Nick.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1227
x3 on the officer capps.

Good job andrew.

And since we are in the same state you can get rid of any tickets i may or may not have right?;)

lol good luck man

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2702
Thanks guys.
The medical part went like I thought it would. Height, weight, vision, pizz test and a few random things.
I dont wanna jinx myself by puttin that name up there. Ive only passed the application part. Give me four months. haha

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 808
good goin' Andrew... You bookem in and I'll bond em out!!! lol

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 319
good job Officer Capps

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

Post Number: 155
GJ Officer Capps.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6319
nice job and good luck

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10085
Congrats and good luck Capps.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4152
good luck. You will now have to give your self a ticket for loud car stereo.

Lol. pull some one over for that, give em a ticket, the pull off bumping. Subs in a squad car ftw.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4382
Best of luck Andrew, and here's to hoping that this is your very first call:

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17554
Body cavity search FTW.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4384
Elbow deep!

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 328
wow i guess their are positives to working in the police force, oh and driving supercharged cars, last winter i seen a cop fishtailing around corners during a blizzard he thought nobody was watching him, he was with his partner then he seen me pumping gas looking at him, he slowed right down, and stopped messin around lol, i guess cops cant always be perfect, i would have been doin the same thing..o and wow some cops should be cops, me and 15 of my buddies got approached by a cop, he said he smelt mary jane, so he said hell turn around and in 30 seconds all the mary has to be in the middle, first of all what cop turns his back on 15 older teens, and second of all most of us threw our stuff into the bush, and some of us just put it in our socks, that 30 seconds saved our a$$es cuz we had about 3 ounces, crazy stuff lol

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2704
Thanks again guys. I am glad to know not everyone hates cops. yeah. everyone thinks cops are dbags and yes, they can be but think about most of the people they deal with... people that hate cops strictly because they are cops so they try and be hard... if you had a cop come up to you and say "well im really sorry for pulling you and I hope you aren't in a rush or anything, but I think you were running a little fast back there" in a polite sissy voice, it would be hard to take him seriously. its strictly part of the job. I've had dbag COPS pull me over and then met them at the station a few months later and they are the coolest guys... It really isn't them, its their job

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6320
ever work things out with the girl

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 338
Yeah thats true Andrew, they have to act like that, cuz people wouldnt take them serious i guess

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2259
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM

Sorry I have never had a good experience with the police.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2708
yeah matt. im actually at her house now and we are back together. I missed her so much over the past two months and realized that so we are back together and I couldn't be happier.
as for the police thing, Im sorry you haven't seen the true, hunman side, of a police officer twiz. Even knowing that Im doing nothing wrong and respecting what they ar pe doing, I get nervous when one is behind me but I don't dislike him... To each his own.
Im going back tomorrow to fill out the final paper in my app process! Im almost there!

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2710
So me and my girl got everything straight and are back together, I had finished the application process and was just waiting to hear back on getting the job. I was on top of the world until I went to the PD today.
The psyc test came back today and due to the fact that I was 20, had recently smoked pot and I drank everyonce in a while they said I needed to grow up. I was not recommended for hire.
I am pissed off and upset. I smoked about 6-7 months ago and haven't drank since I started the app process and didn't drink much before I quit.
Now I need to decide if I want to apply in a city about 15 mins away, try and get on with the county or go back to school, wait my two years and re-apply with the city. My recruiter told me if everything stays the same and I don't drink till Im 21 and don't smoke anymore, in two years he would put his life on it that I would get the job

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6325
good for you and your girl but that sucks about the job.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2714
yeah, it blows but I think I am going to finish up school and go back and try again. I think finishing it up and trying again will show them I really want it. I feel like I got bucked off my horse, but that just makes me want to ride even more.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4157
sorry to hear about that.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4161
Tough luck Andrew. Maybe it wasn't meant to be right now. Atleast you tried to do something you want instead of laying around doing squat. Good luck next time and congrats on the relationship.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us