Kac 9103d amp problem

Username: Ls12

San Antonio, TX United States

Post Number: 2
I have a kenwood KAC 9103D Amp, I was in the car and all of a sudden my amp turns off i was like ok maybe it was a fuse. so i pulled into the local walmart to take a look at it. the amp was off, i looked at all the fuses, the one in the hood, that was good no break in the fuse, then i went to the distrubution block, the fuse was good there, no break in the fuse, i then went to the amp itself and looked at the 2 x 30 amp fuses that it has on it and those were good also. So i was like what the hell, I took the car home, I pulled out the amp and looked at all the comections more closely and everything looked good to me. I noticed that the amps cooling fan was still on with the blue led light above it and this got me worried.So i took off the capacitor that it was connected to and just wired it to the distribution block and it turned on, but the red led light that kenwood has ont the amp was blinking, this got me more worried, so i took off the disturbution block off and wired it like that and it did the same thing and now i do not know what to do so does anyone hae any advice on what i should do no this matter because this is a good amp.

thanks

Lupe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us