Help !

Username: Joekim424

Post Number: 2
ok so im building my 2nd complete system for my new car
and i needed help!

1.so i will be getting one 12" w7 subwoofer and from what ive heard ive been recommended to us amps to power this baby. i dont wnat to go with the jl amp because honestly i think they're overpriced. so i was wondering what amps would you recommend. the us amp would be the 2d model i think for around $450.
ive also been told kickers and rockford fosgates are not bad to power this bad boy.

2. on the interior i will be putting 4 alpine type r speakers. 2 components in the front and 2 coaxials in the back. the reason i wanna put the alpines in is because for the price i think theyre very good quality. i will be paying around 250 for the 4 speakers. if not the type r's what speakers would you guys recommend? i dont want crappy speakers that are going to get drowned out by the w7.

3. for the speakers what amp would u guys recommend ? ive been thinking about getting the alpine pdx 4.100 to power them but i tihnk those are overpriced =/ what would u guys recommend.

thanks for reading
and thanks in advance for all the help!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6378
so you think jl amps and alpine amps are overpriced but not the w7? doesn't make any sense. if you have the money for a w7 (which is way overpriced), then why try to skimp and go cheap with the other stuff?

Username: Joekim424

Post Number: 3
well then what would you recomend for the subs?
this is only going to be my 2nd set up
my first one consisted of 2 12" alpine type s subs so basically i was just blown away by the jl w7's.

what else would you recommend for the subs instead of the w7's?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6380
post a budget.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us