DynaMat solutions?

I'm trying to build a system that consists of two 10" EKG's(Hart Professional Audio) in a dual vented enclosure running on a Kove ZX500 amp with a sony head and sony 6.5's and lighting bolt 6x9's and I need some advice as far as set up and what I need to do as far as dynamatting is concerned. Do I need to coat the entire car? Is it worth it, or should I just stick with a trunk kit and put a few strips on the doors around the sixes? Any help is appreciated.

anyone gonna try and help me here?

sorry, dont check this site that often any more. two words: ice barrier. depending on where you live go check out your local home depot or lowes roofing section and ask for ice gaurd or ice barrier. this stuff works great on most any car and you can get 2 10 foot by 10 foot squares for about 65 dollars. same thing as dyamat, just for 1/4 the price. look into it, you wont be unhappy :) and this way you could do 2 cars if u wanted to. hehe :)

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to look into that, I like the half price of it, also do you know about "Fatmat" supposedly better than Dynamat, but I don't believe it, I think it's like Cuspid, Legacy, and that kind of crap, a knock off. Any input appreciated.

i've had experience with fatmat, and actually, it is about the same as dynamat. i am a mod on a different forum, so i got a free sample of fatmat from one of their representatives. good stuff, and i believe it is cheaper as well.

Derek H
It is a little expensive, But Dynamat extreme is where it is at

Wow, there's a lot of different Dereks on this forum, and they all spell their first name the same. That's unusual. So my real question. Is it really worth the extra few hundred to get dynamat extreme or can I get by and still do well in competition with another brand such as fatmat?

i cant find ice barrier or ice guard on any of the home depot or lowes web sites..... can u help me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us