HOLY SH!T NO MORE NOPI THIS YEAR!!

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2175
Thanks to our great economy, the largest car show is cancelled!!!! READ:

"It is with great regret that NOPI Motorsports, LLC has suspended operations for the summer and fall 2008. This will include NOPI Drag Racing Series, NOPI Drift Series and the NOPI NATIONALS Motorsports Supershow. The company is undergoing an organizational restructuring in light of severe adverse affects of a disappointing spring season. The economy and unfavorable weather resulted in underperformance of all spring events. Michael Meyers, president of NOPI Motorsports, reports that NOPI Motorsports is working with its clients and sponsors to minimize the uncertainty going forward. This is a reflection of the economic times in which we currently live. The countrywide economic and industry downturn has caused a slowdown and tightening of belts. This affects everyone and companies, at all levels, and NOPI Motorsports is no different."

Well doesn't this just top the day off. I was looking forward to seeing alot of T&A there too :-(

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 289
well if you guys want...we can still have the bikini contest at my house.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2176
Couple years ago before I got a wife, I could supply the females for the demand. But now I have lost contact with them.

Hey! If you plan on paying I'll be there :-)

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 507
ill supply the gurls you get the place kevin haha, dern those this sucks i never got around to puttin my car in the shows yet,

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 310
shoot just come to Atlanta and we can take a Ecoustics field trip. I know plenty of good places to have a GREAT time.

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1455
had to pour salt on my wound. it sucks now i am worried about finals

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14013
its the latest news on all car audio forums ...

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 248
After reading this thread, and kevin and steve offering women.. the only thing i can think of is the dueling banjos song.

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 249
Upload

hotness.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us