Contest....prize: DLS 6 X 9

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21763
constest for a free dls 6 x 9 speaker. since no one wants to buy it.

rules....write a brief story telling me why you deserve this. be creative.

whichever story i choose is the winner. if i can't pick a favorite story then no one wins. lol.

let the games begin.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 859
ha this should be great

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2288
Chad were do we submit our story?

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1204
Are you gonna want us to suck your dick too?
:-)

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 723
rofl

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21764
lol phil. hahaha.

you guys can write your stories on this thread.

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1454
subscribed

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6332
i'm broke and need them. is that good enough?

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 325
Here is my story.

as you can see chad I am really down on my luck and could really use a speaker... to buy crack.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10036
To whomever it concerns,

As a young child growing up in the ghetto, I faced many challenges. Such challenges included not getting killed and an addiction to crack. As a teen, I would use crack day in and day out. Addiction go so bad one day that I had to suck a d1ck for crack, a low point in my young life. But then I found eCoustics. As a member here, I was able to find new people to look up to instead of the gangbangers I once looked to. I found this person I was really fond of named Chad Lee, a very nice asian guy. He had all the car audio equipment a guy could ever dream of having. The one piece of equipment that I always had an eye out for was his 6X9 DLS speakers. I believe it is destiny that brought Chad's speakers and me together.

Thanks to whomever reads this sad story.

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 326
i already did a story involving crack

Platinum Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10037
Congrats?

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1737
Neat idea!

I deserve this set of speakers because, back in the day, I saved a baby mammoth from starvation.

I was scouring the tundra's with my spear and Tarzan crotchal cover when I spotted something in the distance, was it the answer to my quest? I pondered this as I nimbly bimbly, like a cat, raced towards this spec of darkness in the clear white horizon.

Upon nearing this spec it began to grow, morph and take shape, this was obviously because I was getting closer to it. As I crept within touching distance I realized this, this thing was not human, why I never realized this at 100 feet evades me.

The thing began to cry a horrible cry, so I gave it some meat and it ran off.

The end.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2534
well i honestly don't need the speaker, but if i do get lucky enough to receive it i use it in the most creative and respectful way i can, so that i may enjoy the beautiful sound quality that it exerts.

i may even build a small box for it and use it in my bathroom, where i can match its beauty with the bellowing of my terrible singing voice whilst i bathe. or just blow it up some how and film it for everybody's viewing pleasure. who knows. whatever i do, it will be interesting.

chadleeisthebest

Silver Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 168
i was heroin addict for years if that counts for anything

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1852
Is this for a single speaker? or a pair lol?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21765
just for asking that donnie you are out.

Silver Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 169
i could actually use em in my car but i dont know what qualifies me as deserving it

Silver Member

Post Number: 725
There once was a man named Mark,
Who tried to wire his car in the dark.
Now his door spoeakers hate him,
and his amp hates him too,
All because of one little spark!

I've never won(ahem) anything online (cough cough) before.. P.P.P.PLease.. lol

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3126
Ill send you naked pics if you give them to me. Thats worth much more than a sad story.

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 290
i would write a story...but i dont take hand-me-downs from mexicans.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21766
ttt

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3129
Crossing the line man. Whats up with all the racist stuff? Honestly.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 291
ummm...he's not even mexican lol...that was the joke.

does this mean my story doesnt win?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21767
i kinda figured you were joking cause i am not a latin person. but it just sounded wrong. my bad on the profanity towards you.

edited.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 292
yeah, and im the last person who anyone would call a racist. my best friend from kindergarten is actually mexican, i dated a venezuelan girl, my roomate for the past 2 years at school is guatamalan, and one of my best friends from school is dominican. not to mention ive hooked up with a few asians in my time lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 727
talk about a bad vide on what's supposed to be a funny lil thread!?!

soooooooo. how long till we find out who the lucky storyteller is?

Silver Member

Post Number: 729
BTW! i giggled when I read Gibson's post.... I remember him asking if you were mexican and yall got it straightened out.. He obviously was telling a joke.. thought I'de throw that out there.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21770
i'll let the contest go for a couple of days.

but fyi, yanks is the leading candidate. you can write more than one story.

oh and mark its done and over with about gibson's remark. i already edited my post and apologized for the way i replied to his post. so its done.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2206
OK i call this story Chad Lee the most known guy in the world. So this story starts out with Chad telling his boss he knows anyone and everyone who is important and he says if you dont believe me name someone. Well Chad lee's boss thinks for a minute and then comes up with a name. "Tom Selleck! I bet you don't know Tom Selleck!" Chad says "Tom Selleck! Tom and I were in boy scouts together when we were kids!" but Chad's boss says "No you weren't!" then Chad says "Yes we were!" so they fly to Hollywood and drive up to Tom Selleck's house. Chad knocks on the door and Tom Selleck answers and Chad goes "Tom!!!" and Tom goes "Chad!" and they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Chad's boss can't believe it. But then he thinks "Well that could happen, it's just one person," so he tells Chad and Chad says "OK, pick somebody else!"

This time Chad's boss has someone in mind! "The president, Bill Clinton! You don't know Bill Clinton!" but Chad says "Oh yes I do! Bill and I were on debate team together in college!" Chad's boss says "No you weren't!" and Chad says "Yes we were!" so they fly to Washington and they catch up with the President at a press conference. They work their way through the crowd until Chad get's close enough to catch Clinton's eye and waves "Bill!" and the President waves "Chad!" and after the press conference they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Chad's boss is stunned-- he can't believe it. But then he thinks "Well that's just two people in one country-- that doesn't mean he knows everyone in the whole world!" so he tells Chad and Chad says "OK, pick someone out of the world spectrum and I know them!"

And Chad's boss knows just who to pick so he says "The Pope! You do not know the Pope!" and Chad says "The Pope! The Pope BAPTIZED me!" and Chad's boss says "No he didn't!" and Chad says "Yes he did!" so they fly to Rome where the Pope is giving Mass in front of hundreds of thousands of people. They work their way through the crowd-- without much luck-- so Chad says "Boss, we're never gonna get there together through all these people so I tell you what--I'll work my way up there and when I do, I'll give you a sign that shows you I know the Pope!" and he leaves. Well Chad's boss waits and waits and waits and just when he's about to give up, he sees the Pope come out onto the balcony and right there beside him is Chad!

Shortly afterwards, Chad's boss passes out. Chad comes back and finds his boss passed out and he fans him and says "Boss! Boss! Wake up!" and when his boss comes to, he asks "Boss what happened?" Chad's boss looks at Chad and says "OK, I can see Tom Selleck. I can see Bill Clinton...hell, I can even take the Pope! But when somebody standing next to me asks 'Who's that up there with Chad?' that's a little more than I can take!

Gold Member

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1456
oh me oh me oh me please i have lost my way to spl i dont know what this you speak of could it be the way of sq. it cant be but chad lee has shown me the light to be resurrected into the way of sq.

on a serious note the sq install has been started in the mustang!

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 293
what year mustang?

and i start trouble whenever i post lol.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

Post Number: 131
Okay. Brad I'm sorry. But Ray's post is godly epic. Somebody find me a better post.

Raycist for PRES!

Gold Member

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1457
2005 gt red

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2445
I deserve the prize because without the kx250.2 I sold Chad, what amp would he have had to push them?

The End.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21773
lol steve.

i think ima give it to yanks but only if he reponds within the next 30 minutes from this post. lol. if not then he'll have to take his chances later.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1855
One day an out of work mime, Chad Lee, is visiting the zoo and attempts to earn some money as a Nascar driver. As soon as Chad starts to draw a crowd, a zoo keeper grabs him and drags him into his office. The zoo keeper explains to Chad that the zoo's most popular attraction, a gorilla, has died suddenly and the keeper fears that attendance at the zoo will fall off.

He offers the mime a job to dress up as the gorilla until they can get another one. The mime accepts.

So the next morning Chad puts on the gorilla suit and enters the cage before the crowd comes. Chad discovers that it's a great job. Chad can sleep all he wants, play and make fun of people and occasionally get some bear pu55y when he wants. He draws bigger crowds than he ever did as a Nascar driver. However, eventually the crowds tire of him and he tires of just swinging on tires. He begins to notice that the people are paying more attention to the lion in the cage next to his, right across from the audio store that sells Chad's favorite food, Audiopulse. Not wanting to lose the attention of his audience, he climbs to the top of his cage, crawls across a partition, and dangles from the top to the lion's cage. Of course, this makes the lion furious, but the crowd loves it.

At the end of the day the zoo keeper comes and gives Chad a raise (aka Audiopulse money) for being such a good attraction. Well, this goes on for some time, Chad keeps taunting the lion, the crowds grow larger, and his salary keeps going up (aka car gets louder and better sounding). Then one terrible day when he is dangling over the furious lion he slips and falls. Chad is terrified!!!

The lion gathers itself and prepares goggle up Chad's and his DLS 6x9. Chad is so scared (for the speaker, not his own life because he is invincible duh) that he begins to run round and round the cage with the lion close behind. Finally, Chad starts screaming and yelling, "Help me, help me!, the 6x9 has no defense skills!", but the lion is quick and pounces. Chad soon finds himself flat on his back, separating the 6x9 and the lion. Chad looks up at the angry lion (with the 6x9 in a fetal position beneath him) and the lion says, "Shut up you idiot! Do you want to get us both fired?"

Then out of nowhere Avril Levine pops out of nowhere and...well...let's just say her and Chad went exercising together...

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2556
true story but here it goes ..

now this wasnt recent but it did happen

when i was 18 i had small intestine issues making it difficult for me to digest my food properly, without proper procedures it will continue get worse and worse kinda like reverse gastric bypass ... i had to go in for a procedure which consisted of the dr putting a plastic tube down my throat ... while i was awake .. numb to the feeling but able to see .. as the pumped some sort of liquid agent down my throat .. it basically went underneath the build up on my intestine and cleared out the blockage.. kinda like the stuff people pour down their drains to get the gunk off their pipes. I was only 18 and my family which doesnt have alot of money had to pay 2100 dollars for the medical bill as our insurance( partial due to my mom being single and self employed) didnt cover the majority of it ... i sold alot of my belongings including car audio and worked 2 jobs to pay the loan off that i took out to pay the bill.

no bull$h!t ... also i dont really wanna hear ne stupuid comments from people ... cuz u know their coming ...

thats the end ...

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2448
Hope you like it lol. I wrote this story a long long long long time ago but had to change it up a bit:D

I have too much time on my hands....

A boy named Steve...

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Steve, who wanted a monkey really bad. He was about seven or eight years old with brown hair and blue eyes. He had always wanted a monkey, but his parents were too poor to afford one.

They tried anything just to get a little cash. His parents never went to college. They actually dropped out of high school in their first year. They're just too lazy. They have jobs, but they're just about the worst paying jobs you can get. They also only work one day a month.

The monkey at the local pet store cost about five hundred dollars. That's how much his parents make in a year. Steve would walk five miles through the dirty ghetto streets of Milwaukee every day and stare at the monkey for six hours. The monkey wept. It wept all the time, probably because it didn't have a home. Steve just hoped that nobody would buy the monkey before he did.

In the summer, he decided that he was going to walk around every day asking to mow people's lawns for money. He got tired of doing that after about a month. It took him especially long because he had a five dollar lawn mower that he bought from a garage sale. He made about one hundred in his first month.

He got a small job of delivering papers every Sunday. He got twenty dollars every week from that. He did that until the end of the summer. He made about two hundred dollars from that.

In the middle of July on a Tuesday, he found two, hundred dollar bills lying on the ground! Now he had enough money to buy the monkey. He had forgotten about tax though! He had to gain another thirty dollars for that. He went around with a cup in his hand asking for spare change. One lady was so nice, that she gave Steve thirty dollars because she felt so sorry for him. Now, he really had enough money to buy the monkey he had always wanted.

The next day, he walked to the pet store and bought the monkey. He came home with it and played with it all day. His mom and dad thought Steve should have put the money in the bank. Steve was smarter than that, though. In the nighttime, when Steve was asleep, the monkey kept making noise and waking him up. Steve was getting real mad. Steve took the cage and put it in the closet of his dad's room while his dad was asleep. It was still making a lot of noise and was now waking his dad up. His dad had very bad sleeping problems. Sometimes, he even sleepwalks. His dad got up and looked in the closet, and was so frightened of the monkey that he died. He fell on the floor and made a big BOOM.

Steve got up from bed, curious of what the sound was, and went to check on the monkey. He took it back into his room and tried to get some sleep. The monkey was still making too much noise. Steve got so mad that he took the monkey by the neck and threw it out the window.

In the mourning, he looked out the window and saw the monkey playing in a tree next to the road. Steve was so happy that the monkey was still alive. Moments later, when Steve was still watching, it fell out of the tree and got hit by a car. So he went to check if the monkey was still alive. The monkey had survived! Just then after helping the monkey up from the incident a Honda Accord with some sort of lip kit came by full of Asians and they shot the monkey down and drove off. Steve went to see if it was still alive. The monkey was dead.

After that happened Steve had a deep hatred for Asians. Then one day he came across a sight called "eCoustics" where he met this really cool guy named Chad Lee. Little did he know that Chad Lee was Asian? After a few months he found out the truth. He then realized that not all Asians are bad. Steve took a look at all the expensive car audio equipment that Chad was blessed to have. He especially liked Chads DLS 6x9's and had always wished to get his hands on some. Some day when he grows up and makes something of himself he hopes to be able to afford expensive speakers like a man named "Chad Lee."

THE END

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4135
I was working on my pc, in a dream, and the pc spoke to me, it said, follow the white rabbit, then i took some drugs and went to sleep to wake up, I fell in love with a girl who wasnt real. I learned to fly a hellicopter, and bend spoons with my mind. after some more dreaming, i woke up and saved the future from the past...this was the beginning.

I also had to tires blow out this week, blew my mmats d200, smoked some polk 6x9s.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1676
I'm A Greedy Jew, They Should Be MINE MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I could use them in the back of my car, they'd fit nice

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 514
"I'm a greedy Jew" LMFAO.

Platinum Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10039
Did I miss the 30 minute deadline :-)

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 1959
I need the DLS, Chad, for rear fill :D

...and I think it would stop the urge of photo shopping every pic I can find of you.

The End :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Trevor_r

Bastrop, L.A -[Team Audib...

Post Number: 86
I need the DLS because everything i own just took a huge sh!t on me i went to a show with nick v and canaan and my amp gave me problems but i still got 1st but as soon as i left the show my clutch went out so i had 2 get it towed back home wich was a 2 1/2 hour drive $$$... now i have 2 fix the clutch $$$$$.. got home turned my pc on the mother fried for some reason i don't know why put goona cost me some more money $$$ to top it off my grandmother is havin surgery 2morrow and i have 2 watch my grandfather... for about 2 days= bored so i mean maybe u can give me a break i would appreciate it alot maybe someone can cause it dose not look like ima get one any time soon thanks if u pick me ill love u for ever lol THE END

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4677
Actually I was looking for an sq-ish 6x9 to use in an enclosure tuned to around 40hz to provide bass in my work vehicle (2008 Mitsu Fuso) would provide me and my helper with great joy as we are out here serving all of Best Buys customers. Polo....

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
I'll give you Jew Gold for the prize.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2686
I need these because I want to be know as the police officer with the best sounding system in Rocky Mount. Protecting and serving by day, blowing people away with my SQ by night...

Plus, Ill put a sponsered by Chad We sticker on my truck. Haha

Bronze Member
Username: Beamerboy46350

LaPorte, IN United States

Post Number: 65
Car: 1996 Ford Taurus GL Wagon
HU: Kenwood KDC-635
Front Speaks: Stock
Rear Speaks: Blown Stock
Amp: Cuspid 1600W
Subs: 2X Cuspid 12" 600W
Wiring kit: 10Ga Dub Mag Audio w\30amp fuse
enclosure: prefab badpass dum mag udio for 2 12's

If this is not the saddest most pathetic story youve heard then I will not feel so bad. But I'd have to think that this is the most pathetic system on this forum and that every little bit will help. This is a TRUE Life not a story but its definitly sad and pathetic. Please no jokes

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3051
I'd like them to give to my girl, she has a P.O.S. escort, although it is a zx2, it's not the best car. I tried installing a HU in her car a few months ago only to find out there is a wire that connects to the "dash" piece that contains all the controls for the a/c and heat and radio. Basically the radio is connected to the a/c and heat controls. either way said wire is only small enough to allow the "dash" to come out maybe 3/4" I think to my self, maybe it's stuck (before finding this wire) and give it a lil tug, and I mean rather small force. SNAP! off goes the knob for the temp control. One would think the cover piece that goes over the actual knob would just pop on and off, but no, it broke the rod that connects to the gears behind the dash.

This is all of course while she is out of town, I'm trying to surprise her by the way. so instead of turning out even well, I had to take the car across town to find where they had the piece in stock, due to the fact that it's a 10 year old car. Then they wanted to charge me $300 to replace the $20 piece. I say f that and take the piece back to my house with her car, on a cold day, with no heat or a/c control. not to mention the windshield is foggy. f me right?

I take off the dash and put the piece/rod in place. Here's the great part, I can't bend my arm in the right way to be able to hold the gears from behind while pushing the dash/rod into place, sitting/kneeling upright. So what do I do? Imagine me, 6 ft tall on my back, down by the pedals with one arm, jimmied into the back of the dash somehow, and the other pushing the dash back into place.

after many attempts, of pushing the dash into place but the rod not going into place, I finally get it. it took about 2 hours of my time, but I saved $300 of work.

All in all, I drop the car back off at her house, with everything back to stock, and the relief that I don't have to tell my girl I f'ed up her temp controls, permanently.

The "dash" piece/replacement she needs is like $70 bucks, which I also find out later I don't have, I had a single din replacement I got at wally world for $15.

She said she will buy it soon, it should be a lot easier this time, but something besides stock speakers will be an additional upgrade, don't you think?

Do I win?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21781
damn some sad stories. lol.

i narrowed it down to thieves, trevor, and keith.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2291
1982 Ford Fiesta
HU : Boss C-3040
Front : jensen 6.5 Coaxial 105 Max watts
Rear : None
Sub : 2 PIONEER TS-W301R 12" SUBS
Amp :SOUND STORM LABS F2800 MOSFET 2-CH
8 gauge power/ground

As you can see i really need this speaker to complete my sq system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 732
^^^

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17490
Chad, why don't you let the speaker decide? It has feelings too ya know.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 365
1995 ford contour
h/u: none ( i have a alpine 9881)
fronts: stock
rears: none
sub: rd sonance
amp: rd 1000.1

plz i don't have any money and i need to have some rear or front speakers to listen to. when i get my h/u in stalled in my car. i haven't won anything plz plz

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
1995 Altima.
hu: old pioneer
fronts: stock, only passenger side works
rears: old shitty stocks, cant handle power from the hu!
sub: rd alpha v.2, not being powered right now
amp: saz-1500d, not using right now.
I NEED SPEAKERS PERIOD.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 680
It was Feb. 17th 2008, i had come home early from a great day of selling beer, when i found that my 3 yr old son, Seth wasn't feeling well so we took him to our family physician. Once we got there we found that he more then likely had a bad appendix, she suggested we go to the hospital. Once we get there, we meet with the surgeon who wants to take a CT scan or a ultrasound of my son stomach. The doctor comes back rougly 15mins later and says we gonna go into surgery and not take any pictures....if his appendix breaks, we'll ahve bigger problems.
Now we're in recovery and Seth is sleeping still from the meds. The nurses are doing there usual things, taking temps, blood pressures, u know vital signs. Everything seems right except one thing, his blood pressure is extremely high...we're talkin 190's over 140's. Basically my 3yr old son is on the verge of having a very bad stroke. The nurse calls the doctor, the doctor says "it's post operative stress....he should be fine, just give it some time". So another 2hrs rolls around and still he's having high BP's, now my girlfriend is a nurse at this hosptial for the ICU. She calls the doctor herself and tell him he better get his a55 down here and check this. So, the doctor shows up 15mins later...checks Seths BP's and is like "wow these are high"...he leaves the room and comes back a little while later. He begins to explain that he had called up to Childrens in Seattle and we'll be flying up when he gets word back from the air unit. Now we're really freaking out, as if we weren't before.
Now here's where it gets good. I drive home and get somethings we need, on the way there my girlfriend calls me and tells me they can't take more then one person on the plane and that the plane will leave in 30mins. So i'm speeding like a mad man across town to the hospital to get her some things she can take with her. I talk to my older brother who's been at the hospital and he agrees he will drive him and I over the mountains. For the last week there's been avalanches on the passes constantly. So we (me and my brother) leave the hospital, gas up and get some taco bell cause neither of us had eaten since Seth went to the hospital. So we're doing like 70mph in 1.5 ft of snow that's packed down from traffic...we get about to the top of the mountain and we get stuck behind 3 of the big snowplow trucks....they finally move over and let us by...now we're doing 90mph....now it's a 130mi drive from Yakima to Seattle, roughly 3hrs at the normal speed limit.....we got to the hospital in Seattle 15mins after my girfriend and son arrived by plane.
All my family members tried to come over the mountain that night but an avalanched closed down the pass for 4 days. My family ended up going down to Portland then up to Seattle with made the drive from 3hrs into a 6hr drive.
Now we'er at childrens and the hemo doctor is telling us that we're very fortunate to have went in for the appendix problem and find this tumor in this kidney....usually when a Wilms tumor is found, it's found cause it's bulging out from the body cuz it's grown so large, yet my son didn't have any bulges. The wilms tumor is a tumor that grows in the kidney....so before they can go to surgery to remove this tumor in my sons kidney they ahve to get his blood pressure under control. Once they go to surgery and remove the whole kidney....they weigh it, it ended up weighing 1.5lbs....4times as much as they predicted it to be. Now my son is doing well, we've finished his kimo therapy and had a full CT scan to see if any more growths have accured....the scan was clean.
We spent a total of 17 days in the hospitals, i burned all my vacation days, all my sick time. When i came back to work...i told my boss that i'd have to goto Seattle 1 day a week each week for kimo therapy....they did not say i coudn't obviously cuase that's against he law...but after the first 2 times, they called me into the office and sat me down and told me that i could either:
1. Quit
2. goto merchandising

i coudn't quit, i needed insurance...as much as my pride hurt to go into the same stores i was a salesman in and work the beer to the shelves, i sucked it up.
So, last week, my company found out it's merging with another company...and from what it sounds like, everyone will have to reapply for their jobs...so the point to the story is....everything happens for a reason. I do not need this 6x9 but if u want to send me your 3way comp set...that'd be great.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6350
1992 honda accord
hu - dual TAPE deck. yes, a tape deck.
front - none
rear - none, but i do have empty holes.
subs - none, just a spare tire bouncing around:-(
system - my first boombox from 1994, an aiwa cd single disc player. it sits on my front seat. needless to say i spend alot on batteries.

so you see, not only do i really need the 6x9s' since i have no speakers, but it would also save me alot of money since i wouldn't have to buy 2 packs of batteries every week.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 681
Here Seth is with his cousin a month ago
Here he is being goofy
This is from in the hospital
Him and mom...he lost soo much weight while in the hospital
Here, he's saying "PEEEAACEEE"

Silver Member

Post Number: 734
Micheal Phillips is cooler than everybody else. Pleasant Grove, UT - Officials here announced today that a man whose car stereo rattled the glass on houses is cooler than everybody else, and that we should all notice him and say, "Wow! He's so cool!"

Michael Phillips, the coolest guy in the world, drove slowly up and down Walnut Street, hoping someone would notice how cool he was because his stereo had such great clarity.

"I heard him coming from five blocks away," said Xander Stone, an uncool guy whose car stereo is kept at a reasonable volume because he has nothing to prove since he is not very cool. "I could hear the sub-bass from Mister Phillips' car stereo. It rattled my windows and the glasses in my cabinets. Gosh, I wish I could be that cool!"

The stereo also woke up Stone's three year-old daughter, who is also not cool.

"I didn't mind, though," said Stone. "I felt privileged that someone so awesomely cool went out of his way to wake up my little girl who hasn't slept in three days. I wish Mister Phillips was her dad. She deserves a cool dad."

"I was walking down the street with my two girlfriends when Michael drove by," said Sarah Austin, 19. "We girls are always really impressed by guys with loud car stereos. Especially if you drive by us real slow with that 'I'm so tough and sexy' look on your face. It gets us every time because our boyfriends are not as cool as you and secretly we wish they were."

Austin said she was thinking of leaving her boyfriend of three years in order to date Phillips. "What can I say," said Austin. "If your stereo is loud and vibrates my eardrums, I'm hooked."

City officials said that they wish they had a stereo like that, and that they could never be that cool because they didn't have any rap music or cool sunglasses.

"He must be real tough," said John Richardson, Mayor of Pleasant Grove City. "A guy with bass like that, who looks slowly around when he's stopping at red lights and who nods his head to the beat without smiling, has got to be the coolest guy in the world who could kick anyone's as_ as long as he doesn't get out of his car and actually have to confront anyone directly. That's cool."

Everyone else in town agreed that they would never be that cool, and that gee-whiz, they wish they were, by golly.

"I can never be so awesome," said Stone. "I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with having a twelve-inch d!ck. Oh, well."

please help me be this cool..lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
well just from narrowing it down 2 me at least shows me someone cares thank you chad i really appreciate it just so much hits you at one time its hard 2 just keep up and keep going maybe this is all i need... just a lil help from my ecoustics brothers but even if you don't pick me man i appreciate it alot just for show some love man well i have 2 go look over my grandfather so wish me the best maybe it won't be as bad but still boring thanx again chad!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 176
To Whom It May Concern,
Hello My name is Chase Howard and this is my story. As a kid growing up in the hood of Utah i had not much to do outside of jacking off and try to sneak glimpses of p0rn so here my story begins, one day after being tired of the hours of p0rn searching i began going into to private chats with other girls after awhile the supposed girl of my dreams invited to meet me because we lived so close so we decided on a place and i drove down their it turned out to be her supposed parents house i entered the house and yelled out the only name i knew her by "Hello SUPRWETPUSSSY1169 are you here?" it was returned by a call from downstairs i proceeded my way down the flight of stairs until i reached the basement it was completely dark i shouted "anyone here?" Immediately after i felt a bag drape over my head and the sudden feeling of medal hitting the back of my head. I was out. I awoke with the bag removed strapped naked to a chair well at least the legs and back their was no bottom i yelled "what is this?" when someone came out of the darkness it was a very fat man wearing black bondage holding his whip i began to feel a little uneasy about this i quietly asked, "Where is a... SUPRWETPUSSSY1169" He only laughed as he began to an4l r4pe me the rest was a Lil fuzzy when he was done doing what he wanted he unstrapped me i ran as fast i could towards my car as i reached to open my door i heard something that hurt more than any amount of an4l rapeage he yelled "Your system is weak BTW!...oh and Asians suck!!!" Tears began rolling down my cheeks and from then on i vowed to get a bumpin system and prove to this guy that not only do Asians not suck but i have a great system so i truly believe that me finding this thread is FATE not only can i prove to this man that i have a bumpin system but i can say i received it from the greatest Asian to ever walk this planet!!! Not only that but True story here I've had some real bad luck with my car audio so far.. My Sub Fi Q is pretty much blown so i need a recone kit for it the component speakers i bought for the front of my car one tweeter blew after 10 minutes of use and they seem to kinda staticy i have no rear speakers due to when i bought my car they were both blown the head unit i recently ordered hasn't shown up yet it's like a week late long story about that... so i could really use some speakers for my fronts! CHAD LEE IS THE BEST!!!

Username: Snacks

Quincy, Florida USA

Post Number: 7
I would like the speaker cause my whole system was built on a super budget and i've been jimmy riggin everything and I still have my blown stock 6x8s in my car and since i dont have a whole lot of money theyre probably gonna stay that way for a long long while =[

please help so i can have at least something i didnt have to build myself :DUpload

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1680
My name is chad lee is to the best
My system will kill u if u aint wearin a bullet proof vest
I change my system every 3 weeks
Cause im a car audio geek (nothing Wrong With that)
Im envied more than anyone
Im fast like a buller outta gun
Now Ecoustics needs to make me a Mod
Cause i am a car audio GOD
I am An azn so u know i know Kung Fu
By the way Kangology101 is a flucking Jew
I've been on ecoustics since the beggining of time
And finally i have this time to shine
Hey my name is chad Lee
And you can neva see
That i am the best
Better then the rest
Just look at my 20,000 posts
I am the Ecoustics Host
And you are all my guest
Cause Chadleeisthebest

Lol not a story just i got bored

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6088
^That's terrible...

I'm appalled.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1681
Lol id figure u say something like that reece ok weres rob n his smart remark

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4349
More kiss ass bitches -- I have yet to see. Seriously you should all be ashamed and if you win these comps I hope they fry, and shoot a voice coil into your girlfriends' ass. Oh wait, none of you have one of those, my bad

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2245
I hate dirty Jews!!! They think they deserve eveything!!!! You ever wonder why Jews noses are big? Its because air is free!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Beamerboy46350

LaPorte, IN United States

Post Number: 74
I'd like to take myself out the running. My Wife is going to let me get a new car in spring so I dont want ta accept speakers that MAy only fit my car for 5-6 months. So good luck to the rest. But IMO it should go to the most deserving

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1902
ill post why I deserve them later today. :]

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21788
ok here's the deal. i really want to give the speakers to the person who will actually use them in their car. so everyone that said they will use it for someone else's car or for some other applications are out of the running.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4139
Chad, I don't have a g@y story like everyone else to tell. I would just like to have them. Why, because I like free stuff. Therefore, I deserve them. Yes, they will go in the civic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
i will use them in my toyota i have 2 4inch for highs thats it i cant even hear the words over my dd 9515d so if i win dont think ima just throw them in the closet they will be installed asap thnx again chad

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6360
"Chad, I don't have a g@y story like everyone else to tell"

x2. i just need them cause one of my rears' is blown, and my car just got scraped up while parked at work yesterday

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1594
chad i would use them in my car... right now im running some infinity 6x8 in the back and ive had them for a while. bought them used from chase freeman a while back. i could use some new speakers! and these would be perfect... yesterday was my birthday! how about these as a nice present to me chad? :-)

Silver Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 177
I basically have no speakers in my car like i said above rears were bown and my fronts are low quality they don't get very loud only one side tweeter works If i was lucky enough to recieve these i would build a nice box for them and use them up front.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
i cant even hear over my sub i have a 9515d my highs are 2 4'' phoneix golds thats it going back 2 if i win they well be used asap but once again i have 2 go whatch my grandfather so yall have fun 2nite will i whatch the clock for about 10 hours!!! thnx again chad for just consedering me as a finalist!!1 much love lol peace

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21823
well bernymac wins. i know berny in real life and he told me he needs the speakers for his civic. so its only right i give it to him since he is a friend in real life.

enjoyed all the stories though guys. if berny wasn't gonna use it then it would of been trevors

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
damn well if he ever decides 2 get rid of them holla at me lol thanx again chad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us