I was bored today

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 281
so i figured i would start a car audio website. i will post updates for you guys to see here.

Here is what im thinking the homepage will look like.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 705
you got my attention.. keep us informed

I was wondering (just today) what kind of start up $ it would take to start our own speaker, sub, amp line... Of course I was REALLY HIGH! lol

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 282
between being bored and not wanting to answer the same questions on every forum for the rest of my life, i decided i would just make a site that would answer all the noob questions that are always asked. so instead of people answering them, they could just post a link to my site and make them read and find out for themselves.

not to mention it should be a good tool for people who want to catch up on concepts they may have forgotten.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2936
i think a bunch of guys on here were trying to start a site/forum a few months back, but idk if it took off. I'm sure they'll see this (i forget who) but it's worth talking to them to try and see if you can't work together.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 283
thanks for the advice.

i dont really care too much if it takes off or not. i just thought it would be a nice resource for people to have who appreciated it.

also, i am currently working on writing the articles that appear on the front page. but if anyone wants to contribute with good material i wouldnt have a problem posting it on the site as long as i found it to be correct, and worth knowing.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 674
ok the only way this will work....is if u make me an admin on the forums...

do it!
DO IT!!

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 284
umm what forums lol?

but if you're smart and interested in doing an article i would be more than happy to post your work.

Username: Loudnproud

Post Number: 5
Oh no...you are going to have Ecoustics AND CarAudio.com listed on the same website!!! aaaagh!

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 285
but who did i put first on that list.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10032
Looks cool Gibson. This is another great forum to add to the list:
http://com4.runboard.com/becousticsfam

Made by Jesse D and Brad Warren and Nick V.
BTW, Jesse, can we get Chauncey off the mods list there lol.

Platinum Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10033
BTW, lmao to "A guide to successful forum posting"

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4324
Chauncey has been removed from Moderators even though I have no problem with him at all. He has always been very cool to me. But he hasn't logged in there in a long time.

And a couple slight corrections to your above post Yanks. The site was started by Jesse and Chad and designed by myself. I added Nick as a Mod but this was after everyone stopped going there.

Also -- the address is http://www.lowdownforum.com. I bought that domain several months ago. You know what is bizarre though? I just looked at the "site statistics" which I put a screencap of below. Look at the "not logged" visitors and the "page views". I had no idea that many people were coming there every day. I sure wish we could get it going again, it has every single thing we need, including no censorship or language filters. Alot of hard work went into that site

http://i37.tinypic.com/s4uekh.jpg

Platinum Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10034
Thank you Brad for the corrections. I apologize for the mistakes.

I only ask Chauncey to be removed because I know a lot of people have problems with him. I personally didn't have many issues with him. I just figured a guy who (apparently) has lied about numerous things should be removed.

Platinum Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10035
BTW, I need the password for the Admin/Mod section :-)

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 718
anyone have a link to the "how much is your site worth?

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 286
and i decided i dont like the front page that much. the left side im going to change around. still deciding what im going to put there though.

let me know if you guys any have good suggestions on what i could do with it.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3660
are you just straight up advertising for another forum. are you just straight up sh!tt!ng on this forums forehead by doin this dont think this sh!t is right. you gotta pay bro.... who are you to get sh!t for free.. who am i?

the cisco kid

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4672
Just because you can create a page (12 year level) that you are any knowledgeable then the noobs you are trying to educate. Why bother, even if you suceed there will still be the same questions here lOl... Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us