PICCS of s-10 .

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 994
ok here are some pics of my box . ok i will be gettign a ne wone made for 45 bucks. its goign to go all teh way up to wear u see that metal stops . and i am installing eclipse bucket seats. so there will be nothign in the center of wear teh seat used to be . well here is my ? ... should i make a slot port in the center so it blows wear teh seat used to be or make a slot port on top in the center? who knows witch would sound teh best? and shoudl i make teh box so there seperate chambered? or leave it all one? or and shoudl i have 2 slot ports on top for each sub? any othe rbetter ideas that would sound better or get louder

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2205
Wheres the pics?

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2262
I dont see any pix.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 995
hold on my computer is beig dumb!!! and i have to resize teh pics

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 996
how teh helllllll do i resize pics. see i woudl post lots of pics if i coudl resize them and it wasnt so god dammmm hard

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 997
Upload

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 998
well i resized them but only one worked so w/e.... this is what i wanted to show . ok i wanted to go up to the end of teh metal so i can port them cuz right now there in a box thats barely enough to be sealed well to the recc specs of the subs. so i will be going all teh wya up to metal and getting it ported. as of nwo i have teh bench seat but i am picking up my bucket seats today. andway sits 50wx13high and 8 deep. yes my seat does make teh amp overheat and shutts off cuz there is no air but that will all be anged when i put new seats in. so as i was saying shoudl i do two slot ports by each sub on top of the box or one in the center kinda by the amp? and or aero ports? but id rather do slot its allot easier i heard

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 999
bump bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us