Paintless dent removal

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21640
does this video hold any water?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/820799/secret_paintless_dent_removal_technique_eas y_and_cheap/

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 754
Not sure if it works. But if it does thats pretty cool

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21659
i really want to try that. i have like 4 door dings. it pisses me off. damn why can't people becareful when opening their doors.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 756
I hate that too. I always park out as far as i can. But i get then i get hit by the carts that people are to lazy to put in a cart corral.

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 603
definately intriguing

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17382
Because they don't care.

I hate when an azzhole parks diagonally across three spots just to claim some sort of royalty.

Usually a sports car but it doesn't have to be. Taking up two spots is also a pet peeve of mine.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2398
Just start parking further away from everyone, Chad.:-) I don't have any small dings from peoples doors on my car anywhere, and I've had my car for over 2 years.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4047
I cant stand that sh!t either. The other day there was a douche parked like that at a store I was going to work in. I pulled up close as fu(k to their car....about 2 inches on their drivers side. I was in the store for about 10 minutes and came out and the car was still there. I dont know if they even tried to leave or ever came out of the store.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2650
I did that once and it happened to be an off duty cop that a local bar had watching over the place one friday or saturday night. He came up to the car fussing and yelling that if he was on duty he would write me a ticket for doing that. I just told him I couldnt stand it when people parked like that and I was going to have some fun. He wasnt happy but me and my friend got out of the car and he called someone else in to write me a ticket. That officer got there and just made me move my truck. Quite funny

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21666
is that when you decided that police work was for you?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2527
the comments under the video seem to say its fake for the most part. i was getting my hopes up at first too... the guy who had my car before me dented the sh!t out of it :/

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 1937
Chad here is what a few guys I know did:

1. Go buy you a can of compressed air from somewhere

2. Get a hairdryer and heat up the area and the dent for about 30 seconds.

3. Quickly tilt the air can upside down and spray it onto the dent covering it completely.

3. Wait for the co2 to disappear :-)

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 564
i work at walmart. my car didn't have any dings in it but i have like 5 now from carts and stupid old people swinging open there doors.

when some one takes up two parking places i pull ur to the drivers side inches away. that will piss em off

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21668
nick i have seen a vid of that on youtube. but i don't think it works. i guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

the 4 dings on my car are on one panel so i called the experts. they said they'll get rid of all 4 for 100 bux since its in the same panel. ima give them a try. i don't think they use ice or anything like that. i think they massage the dent from the inside.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us