Note to self...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6499
Bottle rockets can and will light you on fire.

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 584
ROFL...

side note... The artillary shells are meant to be shot in the air.... NOT the garage! that sucked... trust me!

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2194
another side note roman candles should have been left to the roman's because i pwned myself with one of them lol

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9856
Canaan I know you are saying you were caught on fire but im curious to hear the full story....LOL Ray and Mark

Gold Member

Post Number: 6500
Well basically, me and some friends had a few beers and decided to have a water dynamite war. We were going at it, then I remembered I had 4 grosses of moon-chasers in the truck.

I was the only one w/ bottle rockets, so I was destroying everyone. But, one of them back fired and caught my right shirt sleeve on fire. I'm running around... "oh god, i'm on fire!"

More beer followed.

After that, we made a sparkler bomb...but the cops were cruising around too much. I am just going to save it until I can get my friends broken washing machine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9858
LOL correction too much beer and fireworks will catch you on fire (im assuming the beer impaired your judgment and possibly coordination)

hey Ray and Mark if you got some stories lets hear them (they have to be true ones though Mark)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17374
Have you ever dropped a m-80 down a roaring chiminea?

Don't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9859
LOL Paul what made you do it in the first place....also details please

Username: Grayalien

Post Number: 9
thats the reason you can't buy "real" M-80s anymore. they were a 1/5 of a stick of dynamite.

a real M-80 will blow a mail box clean over the top of a house . 2 of them will destroy every toliet in an 8 appartment building if you flush them.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17376
Beer.

My kids hate me cause it destroyed their pool. It wasn't an M-80 but something big enough to shoot flaming projectiles out the top at the speed of light. Kids pool is inflatable.

I mean was inflatable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9860
"Beer.

My kids hate me cause it destroyed their pool. It wasn't an M-80 but something big enough to shoot flaming projectiles out the top at the speed of light. Kids pool is inflatable.

I mean was inflatable."

LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 9861
heres a good one my brother had a can of something flammable with a spray nozzle and he goes look and proceeds to light a flame in front of it and it was cool kind of like a mini flame thrower but as hes doing it he goes shoot I cant put it out....I was ready to run but there was no chance for either of us if it did go we were both going to get hurt

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2195
lol me and my friends bought a bunch of Roman candles and were having like a 5 way fight well as soon as it started i had my target but right before it fired my friend shot a ball close to me it startled me i moved and accidently hit the mailbox i was hiding behind lol and it recosheid (SP) and hit me in the face LMAO it temporarily blinded me and i just shot randomly about lol good times though

Gold Member

Post Number: 9863
"lol me and my friends bought a bunch of Roman candles and were having like a 5 way fight well as soon as it started i had my target but right before it fired my friend shot a ball close to me it startled me i moved and accidently hit the mailbox i was hiding behind lol and it recosheid (SP) and hit me in the face LMAO it temporarily blinded me and i just shot randomly about lol good times though"

LOL RayRay

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2196
Thanks for confusing me with Paul :P

Gold Member

Post Number: 9865
sorry I corrected it

Username: Grayalien

Post Number: 10
does anyone here know why they stopped making the crystal drano? (the pipe clog stuff) because drano crystals expode when then touch gasoline! we used to take a 2 liter bottle full of gas and a ping pong ball we had filled with drano and sealed with tape....... drop the ball , run like he!!. can you say 30ft fireball?! it was like diet coke and mentos with flames!

maybe i am sharing to much with you people

Gold Member

Post Number: 6501

quote:

it was like diet coke and mentos with flames!

I think we have a winner :-)

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 589
sparkler bombs... FTW!

KABOOM!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us