Life Blows


Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2526
Registered: Jan-06
so i was at a party last night with a buddy that a few people aren't fond of. long story short, they decided to f*ck up my car for being with him. so now i have a broken window, and some nice brail on my hood and door along with a few dings.

the cop on the case is on my side, and i have a witness :-) the kid who did it is going to be charged with a class D felony. this will not cover cost to my car however, which is going to be around 1500 that i don't have.

what can i do to get it from him?

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 580
Registered: May-07
civil lawsuit.. get him for atty fees also!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17359
Registered: Jun-06
Yup. Small claims court. Since he will/should be convicted you should get something out of it.

It's never enough to cover all your losses but it's better than nothing.

Get him.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1161
Registered: Apr-07
That sucks Rob.

Judge Judy maybe?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7879
Registered: Jul-06
Yep, less than $5000 that means small claims court (no attorneys needed so you don't have to worry about those fees)

Silver Member
Username: Silvermopar


Post Number: 112
Registered: Aug-06
where does this person who messed with your car live. Give me a call lol i could mess with his.
jk jk

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1163
Registered: Apr-07
I called you Rob by mistake but it still sucks and you should still consider Judge judy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us