First comp took 2nd place!!! check it out

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 979
ok last saturday i went to my first comp with my s-10 with 2 kicker cvr tens sealed in 2.25 cu ft box behind the seat in my s-10. with a 1000 watt kac8101 kenwood amp. well my first comp ever. it was in new lisbon wisconsin. bout 45 min drive from my house in reeedsburg. well it was $25 for 2 runs. i was in ameature street 1 . in my class there was only 4 guys. well we had to play music no test tones. my first run i got 132.4 with passenger door open and mic on drivers seat . it had some kind of a stand bout 2 1/2 feet tall. then my second was 135.2 . ok this guy had a 2004 taurus with that 5000 watt orion sub its a monster. but he hit 135.2 and in hs last five seconds he had he had peple bridging his car and got 135.3 . in his last 5 seconds. i was pistt but i said w/e its my first time. so i payed 5 bucks to c if i could take second place and didnt work i used a different song and ended up getting lower score. so i left it at that. anyways i was just saying i was hapy to take second in my class for my first time. i am making my box ported though soon. due to my subs making awful sounds at high volumes. ill post pics soon

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 980
ok aint got much pics but there is a couple. wish i had more. cuz there was plenty of other cars with badd a.. installs.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 981
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 982
the first guy is matt lutz. 4 15" mtx 7500 with 2 mtx 801d amps. he has x-box ps2 and like 6 moniters in his ford explorer. all teh blue trophies are from that day. second explorer was alex linnel. had 4 12" alpine r's with guchi oe however u spell it interior , it was pretty sweet. he had 2 hifonics amps . third pic most of trophies. the jbl crown amp was a guy with an excursion with 6 13 inch jl w6 subs . he didnt hit very high cuz of a fuse blow . somethign with his wiring he said. but it was loud while it lasted. the black explorer hit 147.6 db i think! the matt lutz guy is my friend with mtx hit 145.8 , he was pistt cuz a week b4 he hit 146.1 . anyways the loudest there i dont have a pic of . a guy with a honda crx had 2 12inch DD 3500 subs with a dd amp not sure on modell. hit 150.3 at the dash. but on the seat he hit 148.6

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2193
Good job man!!

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3003
That explorer is only hitting 147s? EHHH

Nice job tho mannne keep it up.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4211
Congrats Mike.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9802
congrats Mike porting those 10's will make it a good amount louder im sure but watch it playing those subs to the point of making noises in the sealed box

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 983
thanx everyone. i would put a pic up of me with the trophie but id rather not . u all should know why . i can take a pic of my sheet and trophia alone though. well anyways yea the guy with the explorer with the 4 12's i thought he would hit higher to but i had my head 1 foot away from the drivers rear door and my hair started standing up pretty good lol. my friend with the 4 15's he only has 2 amps running them but the funny thing is he had those amps running only 2 of those subs 3 weeks ago and he got 2 more subs with teh same amps he is going to be getting one huge amp though aND AN ALT HE SAIS AND I KNOW HIS SCORE WILL GO UP. WOOPS CAPS. SEAN! so is that normal when some bnotes hit that the sub makes weird noses? is that supposed to do that?

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1733
Great job man!

5 trophies for attending a single comp is damn large, what classes/events were held?

Can't wait for the large comp out near me as the heavy hitters come out and Team Rip Rock from Canada do around 175db I believe.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9810
you also do have to keep in mind this was a meca event and they measure at the headrest I think and it affects the score some more than others and even with the door open they could score less than they would sealed up on the dash my brother hit 147.6 db meca style at the headrest and 149.9 - 150.1 db sealed up on the dash in the Jeep

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7856
That's a good score for that setup on music

But what are ya worried about posting your pics, some childish punks with nothing better to do photoshopping it? Big f'n deal.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 1913
^^^
Yeah Michael, you could end up like Meat Sucker.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2386
x2

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4219
x3

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4121
x4

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1159
x5

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7859
x6

Hey wait a minute......

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6056
x7. what a f4g that meatsucker guy is.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1813
x8. Whats a meat sucker?

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 575
x9......
long story short.... A Meat Sucker is a wild and wooley creature... It is thought that this arrogant fukstick thinks of itself as a "genius" but often sounds like an azz! lol

j/p

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 990
yea i never thought i would get that at the head. but yea i did asi amateur street 1 . they gave me a sheet to fill out . with the amp rating fuse and all that. anyways there was asi then street, modified. modex, and radical x . i dont know if any1 did modex or radical x. but the fi4rst 3 i know people did. so how many more db do u hit usualy at the dash?

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 937
thats and awesome score. i hope i do that good when i go to my first comp here in the next couple weeks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us