Choose me some rims

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7787
Haha well I've been wanting to get a new set of rims for a while and I may actually have the $ to do it soon, so:

Any rim experts find me a set that is 15"x"7, 5x4.75" bolt pattern, and backspace close to 6" no less than 5"

Or vote for one of these

1)

Upload

2)

Upload

For this truck:

Upload

Or any other suggestions that fit the specs above :-)

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1146
With the straight lines and corners of that car i would not go with an inset rim.
my choice #1

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7788
Just to clarify something, number one would actually "sit in" more than number 2........ the ones of number 2 that I would get is not the exact one in the picture, it would have more positive offset.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7792
This is what I should have posted for number 2

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 917
definatley go for the welds on that blazer. should look awesome.

i'd personally do them in black with some meaty tires. not sure what you could fit under there.. maybe 33's or so with minimal rub.

however the chrome will also look good with the chrome accents, just harder to keep clean.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17155
I like the old school look on #2.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7793
Haha I like chrome...... black can look good but I just don't know if it would on this vehicle, stock height.

Also the tires I have are 235/75/15 and I'm keeping them...... 30"s are the biggest that will fit without lift, not much bigger than what I have.

But yeah, I'm really leaning toward the Welds (#2) because the first ones have a lower offset and I think they would make the wheels stick out too far...... even the welds will stick out 1" more than stock.......

I've had a hell of a time finding non-ricer 5 spoke rims with a high enough offset. In fact those are really the only ones.

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 445
Definitely #2, those look real nice.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3782
i like number 1 :-)

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 918
30s are the biggest you can fit? huh, i wouldnt have guessed that. i have 31s on my play time jeep and it's stock height, and that thing looks like it has bigger wheel wells than the jeep does. but anyway, yeah chrome will look good with the chrome accents on your car. gooo for it.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1078
yo M.S.,
i used to have a 1992 blazer just like that, and i put 31s on there and they only rubbed if i turned the wheel all the way to do like a u-turn. other than that it was gravy

Bronze Member
Username: Adambtl21

Alpena, Michigan United states

Post Number: 24
i would go with number 2

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7800
" yo M.S.,
i used to have a 1992 blazer just like that, and i put 31s on there and they only rubbed if i turned the wheel all the way to do like a u-turn. other than that it was gravy "

Oh I know, I meant 30"s are the biggest that will have no rubbing.

" i like number 1 "

Haha I do too hunter but I think they would stick out too far, thats why I'm leaning toward #2

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 493
number 1}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us