So confused???

Username: Dtraudt1

Post Number: 1
OK so right now i have 2 12" visonik subs each sitting in about on .7 cu ft and powered by 2ch visonik amp supposedly pushing around 250 rms to each. I bought it super cheap ($100 all together) i just wanted to have something thumping back there. now im at a point where i wish to upgrade. I kinda wanna stay cheap and was looking at some 15" subs. What are your opinions between a visonik, Type-R, and a P3? i also wanna set my 12's in a big box but keep them. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1676
Kicker Comp series are very cheap but have good build quality, and they're very loud too.
I'd look into those.

If I understand you correctly you want to keep the 12's in your car along with the new 15's?...if so, I think that is a bad idea, for a few different reasons, mainly cancellation.
A pair of decent 15's powered properly in a compliant enclosure will shake your fillings loose haha.

your list, with price aside,
1 type r
2 p3
3 visonik

Post Number: 2
ok i understand. i dont think 2 15s would fit in my car tho

Post Number: 3
what about the list with price factored in. also and suggestions on what to power them with? and maybe ill look into some better quality 12s

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1070
whats your budget for subs? 2 12" type-rs can get pretty loud in the PROPER install

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 451
1 15" CVX will do 40's with right power and install.. and still have decent SQ.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us