:-) Just got one of the best deals ever

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

RE MT 15 VFL 200.1 , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1792
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D180251166466&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=008

Even if its blown I still make money on the motor.

If it works even better

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 864
looks sexy.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1889
ur feedback is 841?!

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

LA -[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1843
Item location: Cedar Rapids, IA, United States

That place can still ship out stuff under 3ft of water?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1793
Yep been buying/selling on eBay for awhile now.

And I doubt the water will be that big of a problem as long as i get it. They could be in a safe location.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3761
bast.ard!!!!!!!! beat me by 2 bucks. =(

motor is only worth around 75ish. =(

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8227
I'm wondering how it was one of the best deals ever lol...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4104
Cool Mike. First thing I would do is tear off that stupid non-functioning "dustcap" that pretty much defeats the whole parabolic design of the cone. If it is possible without mucking it all up that is...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1794
Well its basically a TC-3000. Those cost $300

I got this for $100

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17074
Good find. Are you shelfing it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1795
Temporary till the new mag comes out

Should be around mid july

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 181
not even close to a tc3000. but DECENT (at best) deal:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1796
whats so different about it than?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3763
the only think that are similar are the basket and motor. soft parts are different

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8229
It's a watered down version of something good. So it was $100 shipped? If so that's a decent deal. If you paid shipping on top of that I'd say no TY to the deal.

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_the_axe_murderer

Post Number: 39
best deal ever, no . the best deal ever was when my buddies neighbor had a garage sale and i bought a bandpass box for $7. took it home and opened it up and it had 2 jl audio 10w6s in it.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8230
"best deal ever, no . the best deal ever was when my buddies neighbor had a garage sale and i bought a bandpass box for $7. took it home and opened it up and it had 2 jl audio 10w6s in it."

Now that's a deal! I bought a DD 9515 for $100 bucks, that was a pretty damn good deal too.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 845
Lightning Audios Award-Winning STORM Subwoofers Now On Sale!
The Rockford Corporation (makers of Rockford Fosgate) announced that its Lightning Audio STORM subwoofer line will undergo a cosmetic change in the coming year. To make room for the new style it's original Award Winning STORM series will be put on sale at almost 70% off of MSRP! Designed to handle BIG power from digital amplifiers and to produce HUGE sound, the ten inch massive excursion subwoofers (X1.10.vc2) are ready to dominate the marketplace and to solidify Lightning Audio's reputation as a major player in the high-end woofer arena. Additionally, the Storm X1.10vc2 was awarded the Innovations 2000 Design and Engineering Award at the CES Show in Las Vegas.

The Storm subs include unique features such as aluminum cones, aluminum voice coil formers and even aluminum voice coil wire which help these speakers stay cool when the big power is applied. The aluminum parts also reduce the weight of the cone assembly, making these speakers faster to respond to rapidly changing musical signals. Despite the ultra light cone, the woofer weighs in at over 40 POUNDS! Most of which can be attributed to the giant magnet, and equally impressive vented pole piece.

Lightning Audio has also optimized the Dual 2 Ohm voice coil impedance to get the most out of the recently popular high efficiency digital amplifiers, as well as traditional Class A/B 2-channel amps.

On top of the ultra light aluminum parts used in the voice coil and cone, Lightnings Storm woofer line utilizes computer optimized, High Force Motor Geometry. This big bad motor assembly has a unique geometry built out of all precision machined steel parts that can propel the aluminum cone over three inches peak to peak. The result is a lightning fast, big SPL woofer that also sounds great!

"The Storm woofers possess the look and performance that demanding Lightning Audio consumers have grown to expect out of the Storm line of products," explains Mark Bruno, Lightning Audio sales manager. "This product will establish Lightning Audio as one of the industry leaders in high performance car audio."

According to Bill Jackson, managing director for Lightning Audio, "Our customers have come to expect that Lightning Audio pushes the edge in audio. Now we have taken the next step by pushing the edge in the woofer business with our bad boy Storm high performance woofer models that will be sure to turn heads."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us