How do i hook up the head unit?

Jack
how do i hook up the power from my head unit, it says something about the battery and ignition, but where?

Anonymous
buy a wire harness for your car at best buy or something. instructions are self explanitory

Anonymous
Jack go down to circuit city and get a wire harness and then a smart harness just tell them what kinda car, and head unit u have and they will know what ur talking about u should walk outta there with 2 wire sets maybe like 20 bucks or so

Drew
hey i have a sony cdx-m650 and im going to install it into my 99 jeep cherokee. i also have an aftermarket 6 cd changer made by pioneer that runs through an FM station. I know I can hook this up to my new head unit but I am wondering how hard it is and if I need anything other than the wire harness and stuff.

DREW, you got everything u need and it is very esy to run, the hardest part i usually find with installing stuff such as disc changers or amps is that u must find good places to hide the wires. But even that isn't that hard. So just install it, it is a piece of cake.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us