Woodlawn Cabinetry - Philster

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, NE TEAM RD U.S.A

Post Number: 1015
just going to make a thread just for you from that other one to make it easyer

"ok 4.5 35Hz ship to 68521 how much would it be thanks and thanks u Steve. is it going to be sub up port back? its takin fishers guy a long time just for a blue print lol"

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9863
Phil, you got email from my good email account....my name @gmu.edu

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 707
Q,

is it the same deal as to the subs being used?

I'm sure BJ is busy with his new ventured interests and you know that he doesn't do enclosure designs, he has someone else to then for him.

Yanks,

Ya need to get over the Scion Forum, there's an idiot over there that tried to pawn off the dims I took of you tC as his own and gave the lame azz excuse that he measured the same exact thing till I started hammering on him about details.

And , No, I don't have that e-mail addy you said.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1017
yea same eveything

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9865
I just saw that Phil. Unbelievable with that dude.

I resent that email. Hopefully it'll work this time. If it doesn't, then just hit me on AIM sometime. Obviously, its in regards to my box lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 708
Q, ok, here ya go. I did two designs since I saw the comment askin Scott about the sub up, port back.

RD Alpha 15 4.5cf 32Hz

44 x 18 x 15 / Slot Port - 3 x 16.5 x 26.25 / .75 mdf
Carpet - Charcoal Grey or Black
Terminal Cups
Reg Cost -$ 185.00
Your Cost $ 160.00 - Shipping $ 70.00
Total $ 230.00

Upload

RD Alpha 15 4.5cf 32Hz

44 x 16 x 17 / Slot Port - 3.5 x 14.5 x 26.5 / .75 mdf
Carpet - Charcoal Grey or Black
Terminal Cups
Reg Cost -$ 185.00
Your Cost $ 160.00 - Shipping $ 70.00
Total $ 230.00

Upload

Given the size and weight, it will have to be shipped to a commercial/business addressed location.

However, I can build them with UL MDF, that would save ya $ 10.00 on the shipping and they could be shipped to your home addressed location.

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
Yanks,

The kid was such a p*ssy that he went to CA.COM and posted there about getting " pwnd ". He couldn't even man up it after I started hammering on him how he conveniently measured the same exact specs and then couldn't answer for the volume differences.

I hate f*kers that don't man up to where they get there info from and try to pass it off as there own.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1019
ok sweet i like the sub back umm how we going doin this know can u email me or call. kingandsons_socom@yahoo.com or pm me and ill pm u my #

BUT befor you start on it. is there any diff in sound sub up?

Carpet - Black
Terminal Cup

Thanks,
Quentin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1020
"Given the size and weight, it will have to be shipped to a commercial/business addressed location."

McDonald's
5327 Cornhusker Hwy, Lincoln, NE 68504

will this work? and hate to say it but yea i work there

thanks again,
Quentin

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
Q,

As to the question of " a difference is bass /spl " given the direction of sub/port you'll get varying opinions as to which would be best.

I must could not honestly tell you, it one of those " try it and see things ".

What I could do is design the enclosure as such that you could " change " the port firing direction by basically uncoupling the side end of the enclosure that has a slot port.

However, such a design would cost more than what I quoted and for the little gain in performance it may not even be worth the added expense.

As for the shipping thing, as long as I got a name, company, address, I can ship it.

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 439
Quentin, I appreciate you being as patient as you have with us. Dylan told me he had the design done (this was several days ago) and was just awaiting your approval. When I got your email last night, saying you havent received the design yet, I sent Dylan an email. I havent heard back from him yet, so I dont know exactly what the deal is.

Obviously, I dont want to lose your business, but if I do, I understand where you are coming from.

Silver Member

Post Number: 711
BJ,

You could of easily just sent Q an e-mail, but, no, you had to post within a thread where the communications were between Q and me.

I've pretty much kept my self out of posts or anything directly related to you and your business interests as a courtesy and I have more than on one occasion have directed people to you in the interest of trying to save them money at the expense of my own interests.

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 440
Phil, Im at work, I can not send Emails, I can only post on forums.

Does it look like I was trying to steal his business from you? I just wanted him to know I understand if he chooses to go with you... chill ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 712
Dude,

You could of had the good manners to create another post for Q to read explaining the circumstances and that's all I'm going to say.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
hey its ok ill do this. i will get the box for my alpha from phil ps box looks sick. and bj not to lose your business i need a box for my 18" FI Q 10cuft @ 28Hz and i know i will have to come pick this one up XD

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2060
Hey Phil, shoot me an email. :-)

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 716
Kevin,

E-mail sent.