Post Number: 23
Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D4

would 2 of these with a JL1000/1 pound?

yay or nay?

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_the_axe_murderer

Post Number: 35
define "pound".

really , what i think pounds might not to you.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13879
those r rated at 1000wrms so 2 on 1 JL 1000 would power each 1\2 way.....

Bronze Member
Username: Evildoughboy08

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 25
well i mean i went to the local audio store the other day to grab 4 6x8s and an amp for them. they were premier 6x8s and i saw these big a55 premier subs sittin on a shelf for 75 bucks a piece. i HAVE to get at least 2... and pounding to me is 130dBs... slamming is 160 or more... slamming is for rap.. which is what i usually listen to haha

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1054
you wont get anywhere close to 160db with 2 pioneers... just lettin ya know, and definately not with each only getting 500wrms

Bronze Member

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 27
oh nonononono these would be for mild listening, not for something i wanted loud, but i have heard these before and they were decent subs and i neverknew what amp was pushing them, so i did NOT know if anyone could help... there's other stuff for that.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2918
i had a 12" pio premier tsw3004 and i didn't like it. i'd go so far as to say i wouldn't recommend it. you can do better.

whats your budget

Bronze Member

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 36
cal, its not really that im looking, i just saw them and i know ive heard them and they were DECENT... i mean i thought SQ wasn't THAT bad but they got a little loud.. im probably gonna end up selling them thought just because i basically got them in the ported box for 200... oh and cal,

would you recommend an A1400 JL amp for my 4 12" W0s?

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1056
whats your budget for an amp Lucas? because theres better out thre for the money other than JL

Bronze Member

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 37
i dont really want to go over 250 for a monoblock, which is about what that A1400 is..

btw i got rid of those 12"pioneer premiers a little bit ago and made a 15$ profit! woohoo...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us