Rain!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2406
There has been so much rain here that we had to rip all the carpet out in the basement and take out the bottom part of the wall all the way around cause of all the water that flooded in.....totally sucks

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3601
send some of that to florida...

the cisco kid

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17015
Here to Jersey as well. We're in a heat wave. 98 today and maybe 100+ tomorrow.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 69
shoot we had two tornado producing storms in like a week span in nw ohio

Silver Member
Username: Dlavante

Tigard, Or USA

Post Number: 110
havent seen the sun in 10 months

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8211
I think we had 7 tornadoes around here in the south side of Chicago. I rode my bike for 2 hours all through the storm from start to finish :-)

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4095
I was going to actually say something about the one tornado to you Rob. It was a half-mile wide and heading for Chicago. Did it end up wiping anything out?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8213
From what I heard there were a LOT of tarps sold by my employer who is a building supplies distributor, we're the largest in the Midwest covering the Tri-State area(Wisconsin, Indiana and Illinois). Quite a bit of sh1t did get ripped up but luckily nothing near my house, I was waiting to see my CRX flying through the air as I rode around on my bike. People were pulling over on the rodes and waiting it out every where haha.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4096
" I was waiting to see my CRX flying through the air as I rode around on my bike."

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1439
A tornado touched down not too far from where I live the other night. Never did hear if anything was damaged by it or not. We were in a tornado watch all night last night also. The weather around here sucks. It went from winter to summer in one day and now it won't stop raining.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 963
oh yea i live in wisconsin dells. and if no1 has watched news 5 houses on wisconsin river TODAY when i was at work have been tooken away from the water pressure and what not. but it is really weird because i have lived here all my life so my g-ma too for 83 years n she said she hasnt ever seen this b4. 5 houses! gone and on county a the road has been blasted away . we stil have 5 days of rain left. al my fishing spots are gone! :-( .. dammit the summer just started and fishing was going good haah. it suxx. but yea just look up wisconsin dells news its nutttzzz

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2407
ya i live like 25 minutes away from the dells. me and my buddy drove up there today to see the broken damn. then today in portage a house was floating down the wisconsin river. that was very interesting to see

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2280
Wisconsin sucks right now! :-(

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4444
wow guys that sux i am dying form the heat in MA though its been over 95 and the cental air in my house is broken i feel like im sleeping in a sauna

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 844
wont stop storming!

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 419
we have had lots of rain and tornado junk too. i am in marionville missouri

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com