Thanks- to U

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 258
I finally put in my FiQ15 in a ported box tuned to 33 htz powered by an ED Nine.1. It sounds amazing. My friends who own all mainstream equipment (jl, mtx, kicker, alpin...) all gave me sh*t and doubted all of my buys laughing at my "unknown brands". I'm finally happy to be able to represent to others a different side of car audio rather than just some loud noise. I'm here to say thanks to all who have given me advice on my buys. From buying install kits, to buying my amp and sub, I trusted your word and it has all worked out.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3849
Awesome man. I just sold my Q's and I miss them already...kinda doubting I should have done it.

What kind of vehicle you got it in? What impresses you the most about it so far?

Silver Member

SA, Texas

Post Number: 260
I have them in a land cruiser with the third row out. When I bought them I knew they would have great sound quality, after all they are the sq line of Fi, but I was skeptical to how hard they were going to be able to hit. Now that I have the lows I really need to work on the highs. I have the lower line of focals running in my doors but they are getting killed with no amp.

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3850
I had my pair of 15's in a Range Rover ported at 30hz and 32hz. I like the 30hz tuning better. Then I had them sealed in my integra and they really came alive sealed. When I sold them we installed it into the guys jeep. It sounded so sweet. Even sealed, it got pretty loud.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21193
should of kept it jesse.

ben big congrats on getting the sound you were looking for.

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3852
thanks chad :-(

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2156
Jesse i guess you can say you got BURNED on that deal LMFAO jk jk

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1039
^^^LMAO!!! nice rayray

ben, congrats on having something non-mainstream, glad to hear you love em, now post some vidzzzz!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21195
benUploadUpload

Silver Member

SA, Texas

Post Number: 261
haha ya thanks. I don't have any vid's yet but ill work on that for later.

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3854
I came out better in the deal than I was before. Getting an aq2200d, as opposed to the a3000db, free. And am getting 4 12" sd2.5's.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21198
you still got pwned jesse. lol. jp man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us