2 mtx 7500's or 2 kicker cvx's

Bronze Member
Username: Slivdogg

St.ignace, Mi United states

Post Number: 18
witch one shoudl i get? i want to get the mtx cuz it takes less power to run. so then i most likly wont have to get a HO alt. but i would like some opinions? o and i listen to rap and rock if that helps

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2260
I ran one 12'' 7500 over a year ago. It was ok. I would say its comparable to an audioque sd2.5, but the 2.5 is a little louder and sounds a hell of a lot better and is also cheaper too.

F*ck MTX!

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 802
post your budget and im sure people will give you some other options.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
my budget is $600 but i dont want a high wattage system just some really good quality bass! cuz i dnt wanna buy a HO alt. or new battery

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6225
15" fi ssd and a kicker zx750.1.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
i have to get 2 12" subs cuz i have a box that will fit 2 12's

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6226
you really should've posted that then shouldn't you? post the specs of the box you have.

and please, stop with the threads. so far this is your second one for the same thing. let the one in the amp section die and stick with this one. i've said it before to others, you keep/start annoying people here and chances are no one is going to help you.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9413
ive heard one mtx 7500 12 in person and a pair of cvx 10's....I really wasnt impressed with the sq on the cvx 10's but they didnt have quite enough port area and id actually say the 12 7500 had better sq and both were in ported boxes but the cvx's will hit lower frequency wise and the 7500 12 will drop to around 38-40 hz....ive also heard the original audioque sd 2.5 and it hit lower (35 hz or less in the right tuned box) with better sq than both of the other subs I mentioned but it leans toward hitting harder on the higher frequencies than the lows ....the new audioque sd 2.5's are supposed to sound even better sq wise but ive never heard it and id give audioque credit if its has better sq than the original ones

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3648
Out of the two you listed above get 2 CVX 12's.

Which ever subs you decide on build your own box or have someone build you a box to SPEC for the subs.

Always build box to spec or its a waste of money}.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
could someone give me the SPEC for the subs so i coudl get or make the correct box?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9414
also if you have a 1999-2005 silverado then you probably have a 105 amp alternator so id run no more than 750-800 watts with a stock battery and alternator....although others will probably disagree and suggest more power but you need some in reserve for your trucks basic electrical needs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
could someone give me the SPECS on the mtx thunder 7500 sub so i can buy or make the right box

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3820
http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/thunder7500.cfm

You can change up the tuning to your liking but those are the recommended specs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9416
by the way the sub I heard and the one you want to get if your going with the mtx sub is the 7512-44 the dual 4 ohm...theres a difference in the frequency response apparently compared to the single 4 ohm version....so youll need an amp that puts out the right power at 1 ohm or 4 ohms mono if your running a pair of the dual 4 ohm subs....and buy a class d mono block amplifier to get high efficiency

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
alrite for them 2 subs will this amp run 2 mtx thunder 7500's the amp is the one in the link below

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3777_--+CRAZY+DEAL--+--+MTX+Audio+TA5601+Thu nder+5601.html

or this amp tell me what one i should get?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12210_Hifonics+BXi+1208D.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
alrite for them 2 subs will this amp run 2 mtx thunder 7500's the amp is the one in the link below

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5645_--+CRAZY+DEAL--+--+MTX+Audio+TA7801+Thu nder+7801.html

or this amp tell me what one i should get?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12210_Hifonics+BXi+1208D.html

or this one?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3777_--+CRAZY+DEAL--+--+MTX+Audio+TA5601+Thunder+5601.html

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6425
That Ta7801 is a very nice amp.
I have seen them bench over 1700wrms @ 1ohm.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 719
http://www.audioque.com/aq/AQamps.htm

AQ1200D - $249

Silver Member

Post Number: 805
X2 on the AQ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
but liek i said i dnt want a hight wattage amp cuz i dont wanna change my alt. so ill either get the first mtx on the link or the hifonix

Silver Member

Post Number: 806
or turn the gain down. i have a 1400 watt amp. doesnt mean i use all of it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
ok but question is will i be able to use my stock alt. and battery? without my truck dieing in the middle of the highway cuz the alt. couldnt keep my battery charged?

Silver Member

Post Number: 807
just keep the wattage at 700-800 watts and you'll be fine. might as well do the big 3, it'll help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
whats the big 3?

Silver Member

Post Number: 810
http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~73496~PN~1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
ok so basically if i have a 1500w amp and i run it at the 1/4 the volume or half it will be fine with stock stuff?

Silver Member

Post Number: 812
yeah. you just set the gain properly with a dmm.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
sorry im new to car audio ive never installed a sub or nottin in my truck so whats a dmm? o and do u have msn messenger

Silver Member

Post Number: 815
nah i dont have msn messenger. here's a link to a dmm. just picked some random one. can get them at any hardware store pretty much. run about 20 bucks.

http://www.altex.com/product_info.php?products_id=3823

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
ok thanks... i made up my mind now on what im getting and heres a list:
1)2 12" mtx thunder 7500
2)MTX Audio TA7801 Thunder 7801 AMP
3)4 guage amp kit

ill let you all know how it is... i kno it will bump for sure... but give me like a month to get the money and order it. ill post some vids so you all can see. and ill prove to u that MTX is the way to go! my frind have 2 12" 5500's and when he drives by he makes my house rattle. and if he goes slow it will make pictures fall off the wall. so ill post some vids of setting off car alarms and stuff.

thank you all for all your help it ment alot to me.

after i get this stuff im gonna get some street glow for my truck!

but again i cant thank all you guys enough! THANKS ALOT!!!

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6231
can you do us a favor and not post a vid? i can't think of anyone here that likes mtx.

and who you thanking for help? i recall everyone telling you not to buy mtx and yet you still buy the mtx stuff anyways.

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
yeah what the hell. dont get the mtx.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9419
ctmike...."can you do us a favor and not post a vid? i can't think of anyone here that likes mtx.

and who you thanking for help? i recall everyone telling you not to buy mtx and yet you still buy the mtx stuff anyways."

if you read my post above youll see that I have heard the mtx 12 7500 in person and liked it....the only draw back I listed was that it will only drop to about 38 hz and as far as that line of mtx amp my brother owns one the ta5601 and used to own the ta92001 rated 3000 rms at 1 0hm but the bithsheet said 3829 rms which his tenant now owns and runs on his audioque hdc3 12's and both amps are fine....the only minor issue is the ta92001 has a fan that is a little louder than id like but it functions fine

also youll see that Canaan gave the ta7801 a good remark

Gold Member

Post Number: 9420
tyler william sliva....step up to at least 2 guage power and ground wire with that amp in case you upgrade in the future....zero gauge if you can afford it and do not set the gain with the dmm higher than 800 watts daily for the pair of mtx 44-7512's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
kk but i dont see why you guys hate mtx... its cheap and i dont have much money to buy a system

Gold Member

Post Number: 9421
not all of mtx's lines are good in both the amp and sub lines and most probably have heard about the bad and assume all mtx must stink but thats not true....ive owned about 5 different mtx amps in my car audio experience and heard a few others perform in setups other than my own as well as mtx subs from way back to the terminator series of subs all the way up to the 7500 and newer series

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6236
sean, personally i just don't like mtx. and yes, i've heard them all (except the 9500) but i just don't think they're that great. when you can get them dirt cheap they're o.k. (or when they have their buy one get one free deal going on), but personally i'd just get something else to start with or save a little more the first time and get something else.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
so do u think my setup would be a great starter setup... i mean im only 16 i dont have the money to buy the best stuff. thats why i think i should get the mtx cause there cheap and they put out good bass... and thats all i want is some nice bass for my rap music

Gold Member

Post Number: 9422
ok....tyler (as I said in the post above) if you want better sq id tell you to get the new audioque 2.5 sd's if what ive heard about them sounding better is true and they will hit lower notes with the right box and port tune

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
ok wait i think i found a better idea should i get jl 12w3v3.-4 subs?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9423
ive heard the jl 12 w 3 v2's also in person....while the jl v2's will have decent sq they wont be near as loud....let me check the spec difference on the v3's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
ok but did u read up how i said i cant afford to have a system that requires my to change my alt. and battery

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
so seince the jls r only 300w rms i can handel 2 of them... so do u think i should get jl?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9424
yes ok...you want to be double sure not to need more alt power and have decent spl output with very nice sq get one jl 12 w6 v2 and give it 400 watts....I heard this in person and loved the sq....and I would pick it over two jl 12 w3 v2's and sacrifice a little spl because the sq is that much better....trust me youll love the sound of it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
ok i need to fidn a box now cuz i had a dual 12" box but i cant just put 1 sub in it lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9427
sell your dual 12 box and build your own custom for the jl....port the box instead of sealed if you want more output

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
i dnt have good carpender skills id rather buy a box.. can u send me a link to a box that will work for that sub. and could u tell me a nice amp for the sub

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
i dnt have good carpender skills id rather buy a box.. can u send me a link to a box that will work for that sub. and could u tell me a nice amp for the sub

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21140
i'd get the cvx over the mtx.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9429
ok im looking for you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
ok thanks do y have msn messenger?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9430
you can go with the mtx ta5601 and set the gains for 400 watts....the cheapest place will be ebay but be carefull who you buy from...as far as a box you can get a custom box built for you by fisher customs or Phil and id probably recommend 2 cubic feet ported to 32 hz

Gold Member

Post Number: 9431
no I dont have a chat thing on here but I can download aim (aol instant messenger)....do you have an aim name

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
i only have msn messenger

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
woudl this box work?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7498_Sonic+Sub+Box-+1SV12.html#

Gold Member

Post Number: 9432
you need about 25 square inches of port for your power tuned to 32 hz and I doubt that box has it....plus you dont know where its tuned....if you dont have enough port area it will have port noise and hold back the output of your sub and possibly damage your sub

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
i foudn a better sub that i want... heres the link

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4006_JL+Audio+10W7.html

what type of box hits harder sealed or ported?

o and tell me what u think about this sub

Gold Member

Post Number: 9436
ported hits louder....and honestly I heard a jl 13 w7 in person and I didnt like the sound of it compared to the jl 12 w6 v2 but it could have been the guys install....also the jl 10 w7 is a single 3 ohm keep that in mind

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
ok so bigger the port the better?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9437
well within reason you can go too large.... generally 14 square inches per cubic foot is the rule of thumb

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
ok tell me if this box will work then

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7498_Sonic+Sub+Box-+1SV12.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 9439
thats the same box I already commented on as not being a good choice

Gold Member

Post Number: 9440
ok I have to go....ill check back on any other posts you make here later

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
wow i cant find a good box for this sub! should i go back to the 2 mtx's or the first jls i found

Silver Member
Username: Chevyfan502

Digital DesignsElemental De...

Post Number: 117
wow i cant beilieve u people are comparing audioque and mtx? wtf never compare mainstream bullsh** to great brands like audioque, fi, dd, re, audiopulse, treo, soundsplinter, image dynamics, and so on....never! plz...lol no comparison...mainstream = not as loud and no sq comparison what so ever...

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
tyler save ur money man....dont buy that crap...seriously buy an Fi SSD or an Audioque SD2.5 and thank me later when u blow other peoples system away that have junk mtxs, audiobahns, sonys, rockford fosgates, and all that other crap

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
what about jl?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7631
MTX sux.

That is all

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1114
"wow i cant beilieve u people are comparing audioque and mtx? wtf never compare mainstream bullsh** to great brands like audioque, fi, dd, re, audiopulse, treo, soundsplinter, image dynamics, and so on....never! plz...lol no comparison...mainstream = not as loud and no sq comparison what so ever..."

So you've had experience with all those brands to confirm that they are in fact great? People in this thread are making comparisons with what they have experience with. So why not compare a mtx 7500 and sd2.5? Especially if you've had both and can describe the performance of both drivers.

Experience with a driver>>> what you read on forums

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2265
^^^^exactly

so stfu

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
is jl good?

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1115
JL is very good. maybe a little overpriced but good.

Having owned 4 jl audio subs i can say from experience not from what i have read on forums.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
ok im gonna get the jl 10w6

Silver Member

Post Number: 825
ask woodlawn or fishercustoms on this forum to get a quote for a box. They will be wayyyyy better than any prefab.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
ok shoudl i get the 10" 10W6V2 or the 12" 10W6V2

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
dude, it's up to you to make the decision, they're not my subs. haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9441
Trevor....as was said I have experience with all the drivers I mentioned....the 7500 was a few tenths louder than the audioque 2.5 12 (audioque in a 35 hz tuned box 2.5 cubic foot box) and the mtx 7500 12 in a 2.00-2.25 cubic foot box tuned to about 38 hz) 142.2 db for the audioque and a 142.5 db for the mtx 12 on the exact same amp and the exact same power of 600 rms

thanks for the backup guy's

M.S.....you know your my bud and I respect your opinion and you know mine....heres my summary from above if you missed it

"not all of mtx's lines are good in both the amp and sub lines and most probably have heard about the bad and assume all mtx must stink but thats not true....ive owned about 5 different mtx amps in my car audio experience and heard a few others perform in setups other than my own as well as mtx subs from way back to the terminator series of subs all the way up to the 7500 and newer series"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
anyways shoudl i get the 10" 10W6V2 or the 12" 10W6V2

Silver Member

Post Number: 828

Gold Member

Post Number: 9442
"ok shoudl i get the 10" 10W6V2 or the 12" 10W6V2"

if you meant should you get the 10w6v2 or the 12w6v2 id say get the 12w6v2 if you want more output with sq that i explained is great from listening to it in person but if you want more room and less output use the 10w6v2....unless you meant to type the 10w7v2 because I know you listed it above if I had to guess it will probably have around the same output as the 12w6v2 but sound different and like I said I didnt like the sound of the 13w7 when I heard it but that may have been a poor install

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
ok so get the 12", now i need to find a cheap box that will work i wont spend any more than $120 for a box and that includes shipping also

Silver Member

Post Number: 830
you listen terribly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
ok whatever i need a good for for my sub now

Gold Member

Post Number: 9443
get a custom box made by fisher customs or Phil woodlawn like Snow and I suggested

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6239
good box, yet looking at prefabs. you DO listen horribly. get a box made to the specs of the sub. the sub you picked out (this time) is a very nice sub, don't ruin it by throwing it in a shi_tty box. a poor box can make the worlds best subwoofer sound like shi_t.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
ok whats the websites?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9445
yes....a poor box can make any subwoofer sound horrible

Gold Member

Post Number: 9446
http://www.fishercustoms.com/

http://www.woodlawncabinetry.com/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
ok what is their websites

Gold Member

Post Number: 9447
bump....so you can see I already posted

Gold Member

Post Number: 3651
tyler william sliva

What all do you need?
Whats budget?^^^^^

How big is your alternator?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Install Area ( Maximum Dimensions W x H x D ) -
Subwoofer Name, Model and Size -
Number of Subwoofers -
Separate or Common Chamber -
Enclosure Type ( Sealed or Ported ) -
Cu.ft. Volume Per Sub (s) -
Port Type ( Round or Slot ) -
Port Size Required ( Sq.In. Area) -
Port Tuning Frequency -
Amp/ Wattage-

can u help me with this info i need all this for the box... heres the link to the sub if this helps

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4010_JL+Audio+12W6v2-D4.html#

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
omg all this time and ifo went to waste! i went to total the final price and when i saw $800 i said F*** THAT!!!! so i need to find 2 12" subs and a amp for under $550

Gold Member

Post Number: 3653
Two of these
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RE-AUDIO-SE12D4-12-1200w-COMPETITION-CAR-SUBWOOFER_W0QQi temZ300228586394QQihZ020QQcategoryZ18803QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713. m153.l1262

One of these
http://www.audioque.com/aq/AQamps.htm

$15 over budget but well worth it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9448
good recommendation as long as he keeps it around around 750 to 800 watts rms at max (he only has a 105 amp alternator) because he doesnt want to upgrade.... but this also wont give him room amperage wise to buy an amp for highs later and run his vehicles basic electrical needs

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 689
OK Tyler, judging from what I'm reading here, your bouncing around from this to that so I going to ask, should I even bother replying to the request you submitted for the enclosure for the 12w6????

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6242
probably shouldn't even waste your time phil. this guy is never going to buy anything. and if he does, it'll be after weeks of helping him and then he'll go buy subs everyone tells him not to and throw them in the prefab box he already has. just my opinion as to what will happen here.

but you can shoot me a pm over on ca.com about the box i asked about when you get time:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 690
CT,

Based on what I'm seeing here, you may be right. I'll get back to you on the enclosure over the weekend.

Tyler, the folks around here are the most helpful people you'll find in trying to provide you with good solid recommendations based on previous knowledge and experiences.

Now, if you want to keep boppin around to this and that and not listen to what they saying, there pretty much going to get fed up just leave you to do what ya want.

So, tell them what your budget is, listen to what they have to say and make your decision.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Ok sorry yesterday was a bad day and i was sarcastic. not saying the mtx could no way be louder, some mainstream stuff can get decently loud, but after hearing rockford fosgate, alpine, jl, mtx, cerwin vega, audiobahn and others, then hearing great brands like DD, Audioque, which ive both owned and own, and Fi, there is no comparison, for me anyways. yes the mtx might beat the AQ on a meter but that wasnt the only point, the sound of better brands is far smoother, deeper, smoother transition between notes and tighter. I never dissed on JL. in my opinion out of mainstream JL and Alpine are the two best. just to clear things up....i just think its utterly stupid to buy an MTX over an Fi SSD or an SD2.5...no offense just my opinion....AND DONT GET A PREFAB BOX!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
oh and adding to what ive owned to be completely honest, I have owned a pair of DD2512's which got stolen, which are similar to SD2.5s, and now have an HDC315..

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3844
How would you compare the dd2512's to the sd2.5's? Just curious...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9452
ok....trevor if you look at my post youll see that I liked the audioque 2.5 12 the best and said if what I was told was true about the new audioque 2.5 12 sounding even better sq wise I gave them much credit....I also said they would drop lower....as far as Fi subs I stay away from recommending them because of their reputation for tinsel slap and torn leads (unless the new design fixed that but well see)....I still see posts about it how long after they got that reputation....it may be a great sounding speaker but if it doesnt hold up what good is it

Gold Member

Post Number: 9453
Naledge....from what ive heard in person they sound almost exactly alike compared to the old audioque 2.5's but I didnt get a long listen to them (they were both 12's)....I know you are asking trevor but I figured id chime in too since I had experience with both

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
well im doing a custom box that fits right under my bench seat! and im think im going to get 2 jl 12" SUBS FOR THE CUSTOM BOX

Silver Member

Post Number: 693
Tyler,

OK, so you've decided on JL 12's, but your going to to have to raise the seat depending on which way you plan on mounting them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
im buying a custom box that will fit perfectally under the seat

Bronze Member
Username: Max_killer

Cherniwzi, Ukraine Ukraine

Post Number: 11
JL cham cham cham!!!! DD2512 it the best!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9461
"JL cham cham cham!!!! DD2512 it the best!!!!"

not if hes looking for more sq and better balance between the low end and high end

Silver Member

Post Number: 694
OK, so I am doing it or you getting someone else to do it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 831
damn. how does this thread have 109 posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9465
lots of questions and changed his mind a few times....by the way the post way up top says that the audioque 2.5 12's are cheaper but thats not true....although its not tons more to buy the audioque 2.5 12....130 something shipped compared to 164 shipped

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2271
^^Yea, When I posted that I didn't check the price because when I bought my 7500 it was like 169 plus shipping. Then a day after I posted, I looked it up and I saw how cheap it was. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9477
its cool....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
nowp i got someone else making it...buts its gonna be a sealed box...wehn i get it ill decide what subs to put in cuz idk the max depth yet...ill measure it out when i get it

Gold Member

Post Number: 3654
Mistake^^^^^

Build box to spec of sub(s).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
dude im not trying to win a bass competition! and i dont have a thousand to spend of a system

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6243
you don't have to be rich you moron, how many times do you have to be told the importance of the box?

and please, just GTFO this forum if all you're going to do is not take any advice your given. stop wasting peoples time. you get all this help and info, and ignore everything.

Silver Member

Post Number: 834
true that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 696
CT,

Good thing I didn't bother with that bs. For all grief to do then subs sealed to fit then under the seat, going sealed, what a waste.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6244
exactly, that's why i said what i did the first time. he's an idiot and not worth anyones' time anymore.

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 437
i cant believe I read the whole thread...
complete waste of time.. Y'all might as well have been talking to a wall!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
im sorry but u kno what? u guys r a**holes u dnt know sh!t about system! just cuz none of ur a$$es can afford top of the line sh!t dnt mean u have to be jelous and tell people ot get sh!tty sh!t. ok ive herd this sealed box with theses subs and it will prolly blow away andy of your guys system!

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
hey bro. 100+ posts on this thread... and you are still not getting what people are telling you. You are as wishy-washy as my bi-polar ex wife. You came to the right place for advice, but you must listen then comprehend what is being said. hope things work out for ya..

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3847
"im sorry but u kno what? u guys r a**holes u dnt know sh!t about system! just cuz none of ur a$$es can afford top of the line sh!t dnt mean u have to be jelous and tell people ot get sh!tty sh!t. ok ive herd this sealed box with theses subs and it will prolly blow away andy of your guys system!"

UploadUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3657
You ask ?'s and we helped you ask more ?'s and we helped. What do you want us to do buy the stuff for you and install it.

Build the box to spec.

If you build IT it will come since you don't listen IT will never come.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9478
after all that what made the biggest difference is that you wanted the subs to go under the seats....you seemed to start out not wanting to do that....youll probably find it will be a challenge to find decent subs to fit in your custom box

Silver Member

Post Number: 697
Sean,

He's should consider himself lucky given the amount of help he received and for all that we're the azzholes.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21189
"im sorry but u kno what? u guys r a**holes u dnt know sh!t about system! just cuz none of ur a$$es can afford top of the line sh!t dnt mean u have to be jelous and tell people ot get sh!tty sh!t. ok ive herd this sealed box with theses subs and it will prolly blow away andy of your guys system!"

is it louder than your 2 audiopipe system that hit 102db?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/492537.html

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2274
Wow, this guy is a jackass! You think because you've never heard of the brands people are recommending that they are shitty and were trying to screw you over? This thread was just a big waste of time. Why did you even make this if you knew you weren't gonna listen to anyone anyway?

Just do us all a favor and GTFO!!

Let's just let this thread die now...

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2157
bump

Silver Member
Username: Dynamik

Post Number: 106
Someone please kill this guy ASAP!! It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even have his license yet alone a truck!!

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1812
bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
yea ok i dnt ahve a truck. actually i do but i dnt have my licens azzhole im only 15 turnoing 16 soon... and i dnt want a top of the line system my frind has 1 audiobahn in his explorer and it bumps good enought for me

Silver Member

Post Number: 835
your an idiot. just get your MTX and GTFO.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6246
hey the dumbas_s is back^ (talking about tyler, not you snow). why not move onto another forum, can't see you getting much more help here. and calling someone an as_shole when you're the one lieing here? real smart.

again, JUST LEAVE! don't see to many people liking you on this forum after all your bullshi_t, so just go to another forum and start over again.

Bronze Member
Username: Excursion

Post Number: 13
WALMART SUBS FTW!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9494
I do want to add something here....getting the mtx 7500 12 44 would not be a good idea if you do not have a subsonic filter and you like rap songs because it doesnt like playing lower than what I said....playing lower than that range sounds horrible and it very likely will damage the speaker without the subsonic filter

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
"You are as wishy-washy as my bi-polar ex wife."

Tyler being only 15.... I doubt he knows what bi-polar meant!!

Hey Tyler... I know that you are a youngin', but you need to mature quite a bit b4 you can understand just how much good advice you received from eCoustics... Good luck with the Nads droppin' soon!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us