TC-3k/AP axis with Neo motors on Ebay

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1639
Found this on ebay. I've heard some people talk about these once, and don't know much about them myself. Didn,t seem like a bad price considering AP's latest prices and the rarity of these (not sure how rare they are, but never seen a pair before). Well here's the link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-TC-SOUNDS-3K-AUDIOPULSE-AXIS-W-NEO-MOTORS_W0QQitemZ2802 31756653QQihZ018QQcategoryZ18804QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9794
A few quotes:
"THEY JUST DONT DO ENOUGH FOR ME"
"THESE ARE THE BADDEST SUBS KNOWN TO MAN"

Being an idiot ftl

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3594
those r SICKKKKKKK. hunter just bought two of those motors. plus that fusion 400d "surfboard" amp is awesome!!!

the cisco kid

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1650
The motors look so tiny! If I'm not mistaken, that little band you see on the upper part of the motor is the magnet correct?

I do like the read for these yanks, he definitely sound like a complete idiot. I also like how he clearly states the amp is not included, seems as if he's trying to show it off to make the subs look better (not that they need it anyways lol).

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3734
haha he has a 06 pap moab as well. thats still alot for those drivers imo

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 178
hahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahahahahhahahahahaha thats perhaps the biggest joke ive seen. im quite sure robot underground built those:-)fwiw- i picked up a bunch of those neo motors from tc for 75 each:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us