Huge FAVOR!! PLZ

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 649
Could someone that is a memeber over on ca.com please list my listing called "Stereo Integrity 10" BM's" in the forsale section. It would be nice if one of you could help me out because I really need to get these sold..And if someone does decide to put my thread over there you can put my email address with it so they can reach me.. It is Nslcatcher04@aol.com

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6212
i can if needed that bad. but why can't you? i don't want to get banned from there if for some reason you were banned before. let me know though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
Yes badly!! well the reason being is because i never get on there site and i just want to get these babies sold so its kinda just a one time thing! And no i was never banned or anything like that..ive never even been on there before..!! But no i really do need it bad! If you could that would be so nice of you!

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6213
if you're not banned, then best thing imo would be to just post them yourself. honestly with all the scammers lately not sure well the sale would go with someone else posting them for you. i'll post in your thread and vouch if needed.

and why the need to sell them bad? need me to take one of your hands for $20:-)

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3801
x2. The mods dont like it when you post things for sale for other people....depending who you are.lol

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6215
yeah, after thinking about it i don't think i will. not saying nothing about you, but chances are the thread will get deleted, and i may be suspended for awhile. just start the thread, and i'm sure if needed people here will vouch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
ok..thanks anyways

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6216
but why you have to sell them so bad, and why not post them yourself if never even been over there?

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2172
Just make sure to take pic with user name.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us