Wow..this sucks..

Bronze Member
Username: Resin3

Post Number: 51
soo im drivin down the street listenin to "ima boss" by rick ross and them. all of a sudden i get pulled over. i knew i wasnt speeding or anything so it turns out it was for the loud music "noise pollution". so he runs my sh1t and it turns out my license has been suspended for the past 6 months.. BIG FAIL!! i didnt even effing know.. dont ask how i didnt know, i just didnt. sooo how much are sound tickets usually? and as for the license thats because i was speeding thru oklahoma and i refused to pay that g4y a** state sh1t. but they caught of with me finally. oh well, that's already taken care of. =\

BAD DAY-i got arrested to btw and had to pay 100 for bond and 315$ to ge the car outa the impound..

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4002
ic

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4590
Sucks ^^^^... Any out of state ticket will result in a conviction. It just doesn't go away you need to take care of it. I use to think that if I didn't go to court it would disapear, well it doesn't and one time I had 10 warrants and they locked me up for 67days until it was all sorted out, not fun... Polo.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16940
Sometimes the only saving grace with moving violations out of state is some states only transfer a certain amount of points to your license. I got 2 points for doing 110 in a 55 in Maryland and 4 for doing 57 in a 40 in Jersey. Ain't that some sh1t?

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1875
speed through oklahoma? First mistake.

Secondly - Sorry bout the sound pollution thing. It's total BS.

At least your bail was cheap. I had to pay $240 to get out of the city jail... But no ticket. It's not worth it. Go to court, pay your fines and take the losses.

Silver Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 163
that sucks. good thing i live in a small part of a bigger town where all the cops know me. =) one time they got out their little decibel meter and put it in my car to see how illegally loud it was it was kinda funny. if you ever get pulled over for that ask how many decibels you were doing and i'm no lawyer but i'm pretty sure if they don't mark it down you can get out of it. and most cops are probably more than too lazy to get their meter out of the glove box and meter you. i donno how much the ticket is so if its anything rediculous i'd look into that.

i could be completely wrong cause it may be different in your area. dont kill me if i am wrong! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us