MIKE LOUDON...where the F are you?

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21051
lol wassup buddy.

thieves wanted me to tell you that he'll trade you.

sorry for making a thread everyone. mike loudon wasn't answering my pm and i noticed he was on the forum. again sorry. i know as the top poster i have to set a good example but this was urgent.

carry on.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4037
"i know as the top poster i have to set a good example but this was urgent."

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2485
hang on 2 seconds there chader ...

i have to see if this trade im doing goes through or not .. i will contact thieves ...

-mike loudon

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21052
lol paul and brad.

cool mike i just told thieves you will contact him. its just he isn't by a pc so he asked me to do this. i don't even know what you guys are trading. lol.

brad.....steely dan is insane. i am hooked on the album called "2003 Everything Must Go". it has the best sq imo. i like the songs too. thanks again buddy.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4041
Cool Chad, I just asked Berny last night if you liked any of the music I gave you. Glad that you do. IMO, Steely Dan is one of the best bands of this generation. Their musicianship, songwriting, and production are simply amazing. The title song from the cd "Morph The Cat" is awesome. The snap of the kick drum and snare and the overall sound is incredible. Doesn't hurt that is a FLAC. Baylon Sisters from Gaucho is still my test track for most systems.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21057
oh yea brad i need the codec for the simpsons movie. i am not getting any sound. also i can't play the flac files.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4045
Click on *preferences* (the little P at top left) and then *file type associations*. Click *check all* and then *update*. Then install the codec below. Jet will now play almost any type of file out there. It is by far the best audio/video player ever made. It's sound quality and GUI are the best in the industry. Be sure to set the EQ by clicking on *user* just below and to the right of the spectrum analyzer.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21061
i reinstalled the divx from the link you gave me and still no sound. it says something about ac3

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21063
thanks brad. btw no one gets on chat?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21064
oh and brad i just burned morph the cat on to a cd as an audio cd not mp3. let me just say are you fricking kidding me? the sq is just insane man. i can't believe how awesome it sounds. WOW.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4050
I will get in chat now but I don't even see you on.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 2940
Thanks Chad, I just got home...:-)

Mike, waiting on your PM bro.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4006
I'm awaiting also. If the trade goes through, I'll have to look for something else for the civic amp/sub wise.

Silver Member
Username: Audiosaab

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 159
just since i noticed you had talked about movie downloads and what not, go to a bittorrent site such as piratebay or mininova and download Limewire Pro for free, next go to download.com and download VLC Media player and then lastly use Limewire Pro to download free movies....i bought an external harddrive in the past couple months because ive downloaded so many friggin movies.....on another note i just downloaded the new indiana jones and had i am legend the day after it came out perfect quality lol so yeah just thought id share this paragraph of info :-)

Silver Member

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 160
p.s if anyone needs lw pro i can send it to you via email or w.e just gimme a hollar

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21085
michael give me the limewire pro. lol.

email is

twin5869 at sbcglobal.net

Silver Member

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 161
alright ill hit you with it when i get home at 4, itll be from wakerider0789@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 2942
I'm fine with my utorrent, thanks though.

still waiting:-) Berny, what were you waiting on?

Silver Member

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 163
yeah no problem Thieves, just thought id make the offer considering i download a full movie in oh 5-10 mins with my cable connection on lw pro lol but its whatever

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4008
Thieves, I told mike that if he didn't sell his sundown/alpha then I would grab it from him around July. If there gone then I'm going to think of another setup. I just want to know because I like to think of setups :-).

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2486
hey sorry guys i have been working like crazy ...

im still deciding whether i should do it or not .. i havent been really thinking bout .. lemme sleep on it thieves

berny if i trade the sundown ill still sell the alpha for a great price ...

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 615
what did yah type in to get the indaina jones movie

Silver Member

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 166
just type in "indiana jones crystal" and it should give a variety of results

some dont work so test them as they are downloading but i was easily able to find 2 copies of it it good quality

Silver Member

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 167
also Chad, i sent you LW PRO so it should be at that email address
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us