Can i hook up speakers and subs

Anonymous
I have recently bought my sisters system consisting of 2 12" orions in a box a 600w sony amp and sony flip face cd player and just before i knew she was selling this i bought 4 pioneer speakers and i was just wondering if i could hook up my speakers w/ my subs because i tend to listen to more punk music than anything and i find w/ systems that u dont hear enough vocals just the bass guitar and drum so i was wondering if that is possible to hook up and if it is how to do it and will it make it sound better?any help is great thanx

t2
first i need to knowif your amp is a four channel amp let me know and we can work from there.

Dominic L.
you could do it anyway..I would reccommend some bass blockers..probably like 10-20 dollars so you can turn your subs up all the way and still be able to run the full ranged speakers at the same time..

D0m

Dominic L.
plus if you use the bass blockers you can play loud music without blowing the other speakers..and still get hella good quality out of your range speakers for vocal..and then the subs will still be pumping the bass..w00t

D0m
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us