Aq sdc2.5??

Bronze Member
Username: Dlavante

Tigard, Or USA

Post Number: 79
anyone have any experience or heard or heard from some one whos heard these subs?? thinkin about gettin a pair but i cant find anything about them

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1614
I cant find much either, I found this (post #15) which isn't much but it's the only thing I've heard or seen.

http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=6691

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2235
audioque.com is the only place to order them new.

I also own 2 12'' 2.5s :-)

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 822
Seems like here lately with the price of the hdc3 nobody is paying much attention to the 2.5s..

Bronze Member
Username: Dlavante

Tigard, Or USA

Post Number: 80
true true but the new sdc2.5's look pretty solid... and they're dirt cheap.. im just curious how they sound

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3723
Take this quote from Jeremiah Ledgerwood. He has a lot of experience with AQ's subwoofers.

"I've messed with both woofers quite a bit. They are pretty close. The new SD2.5c is a little better IMO, because it has the same output, slightly better SQ, and less mounting depth. It's probably my favorite woofer going right now, for a nice sounding street beater."

He is averaging 145db legal with 1 sdc2.5 on 800rms in a 1.8net cube box in an explorer. He states in that quote that they have slightly better sq than the old sd2.5's. I used to own a pair of the old ones and the sq wasnt bad at all. Right now I have a pair of Fi Q 15's. I'm actually probably gonna go back to a pair of the 12's.

BTW, are you Dustin's friend? Do you have the SSD on craigslist in Portland?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4845
yo jesse, get on aim

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4846
haha, jesse. everyone knows me, you know that! haha and no, thats not the kid with the ssd, daniel knows about as much of car audio as i do, the other kid didnt know anything
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us