Polo!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8128
You wouldn't happen to know a shop that repairs amplifiers here in Chicago would you? I can get a Hifonics BXI 1600 for free that I'm pretty sure has a blown output channel because it still powers on but I'm not too sure. I know you have the ability to do it but I also know you're pretty busy. Let me know what's up, thanks man. Oh and do you have anything laying around that you'd like to get off of your hands?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4563
Hey Rob, Ya I have been so busy kinda sucks wife and kids get to go to Fl and I get to work, rrrr! I just sold my Kicker sx900.4 because I didn't have the time to repair it. Can you open the amp and peek and see if there is anything burnt? Also if there is maybe part#'s ? Maybe some pics.. Chances are you will have to send it in, not to many peeps around here repairing sh!t. I don't have anything to sell, most has gone except for my DD Z1a, IA40.1 and a couple of TC 5200's which is what keeps me going, shhhh Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9721
"and a couple of TC 5200's"

How many do you own??

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8129
What do you want for either amp even though I know you have one as a back up :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4566
Oh, I Couldn't lOl they are my babies. Polo..

BTW- I have two 5200's, one silver and one black..

Bronze Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Post Number: 36
you got some nice stuff polo. both those amps are monsters. how has the z1 held up for you?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4567
Z1a, different beast. Well I blew it because I mounted to the back of my box after I modded it and put it on a 16V system, lotsa power for sure lOl. I repaired it and it sits in its box in my basement waiting for further use/testing after the rest of my install is finished. I do have to say that I have the IA40.1 on the same 16V system and it has performed flawlessly, not a single glitch and puts out like an expensive call girl! Polo..:-O

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4006
Like an expensive call girl... or let's just go ahead and assume that chubby girl you have been stalking

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4569
Upload

Ya!!!

Polo.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2755
Polo...

Do you know anyone in the chitown area selling PPi art series amps/eqs/crossovers? Im making a trip up to chicago in early/mid june so they wouldnt need to ship... :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4570
No sorry... Haven't seen anyone that stuff since back in the day! Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2756
Sounds good...

Ill talk to you and rob before i come up. Might have to do a little meet up... maybe fly chadly out so he can hear how much better my sh!t is than his. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Dynamik

Post Number: 82
polo, you fix amps?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4572
No..

Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums