Video signal

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2594
I have 3 TVs running off of my source (Alpine IVA-W200)and I was wondering if too many TVs can screw up a signal from the source? When I turn the video on in my rearview monitor now, it is funny lookin at the top. The rearview still looks fine so I know it isnt the TV itself so its either the video cable itself or the signal is getting screwed up somehow. Anyone know anything about this?

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 351
the alpine sould have no problems handling your signal (split or not) try changing cables. around if possible.i've split to four monitors with no probablems with a lesser brand.. good luck

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 352
wow ....problems

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2598
thats not what I wanted to hear. Looks like I may have to send it back.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1272
capps before you do that try hooking another moniter to that input see if same thing happens. the only possible reason it would look funny is signal loss but it's pretty rare since your going a short distance. 2 things one check your inputs connections, if you have a loose or bad one it will do the same thing, try a diff moniter on the spot. another thing, explain the srewed up part is it green or anything like that? it could be magnetisim on the screen, that shouldn't be a problem though since thier lcd. they don't get affected but could be a scaleing problem in the screen. ether way i'd need more info and if i were you i would test the hell out of things or you could replace something for nothing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us