Vm9312HD start up volume

Username: Macjam

Post Number: 2
I have a vm9312HD. Is there any way to adjust the start up volume. Everytime I crank the truck, no matter what volume it was at when I turned it off, it automatically starts at level 10 (very high). I also have a problem of when I choose to look at my camera, it turns my radio off. Is there no way to continue hearing a source (radio/ CD) while trying to watch the other source (rear camera)?

Username: Mickrose

Post Number: 3
the volume control is set for safety of your speakers. i have two amps in my olds alero,850 watts for the band bass dual 12" woofers and 1400 watts for the four channels. if i start my car up and the volume stayed at 35 or 40, my car will explode. and for reverse backup camera feature, circuit city had a problem with my backup switch so they put a separate switch on the side of my console that you can turn on anytime even while driven, it's the same as an review mirror. that will take care of that problem.

Username: Rav4nut

Post Number: 1
see
http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=168550&i=110VM9312&tp=75 &tab=review&rvm=ShowAllt
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us